View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 05:38 AM   #15
SaraSlut21

Default Part 9

Part 9

She handed Sara a glass of water, which she drank gratefully. Then, Mistress Victoria reached for the collar on the table, a beautiful pink leather collar adorned with shining gems and the sparkling words "Slave Sara" engraved along the neck.

"This is your new collar, Sara," Mistress Victoria said, fastening it tightly around Sara's neck. "It suits you much better than the old one. You will wear it very often."

Sara didn't respond, but Mistress Victoria could see the hatred in her eyes. She knew that Sara wasn't fully committed to this lifestyle yet, but she was determined to break her resistance.

Next, Mistress Victoria inserted a matching pink gem medium-sized metal plug into Sara's tight asshole, which was exposed due to the back of the chastity belt. Sara winced in pain, but Mistress Victoria ignored her protests.

The plug slide into Sara's tight hole, before it sunk inside and her ass hung onto it snuggly. The size was still slightly to large for her ass currently but all Sara could do was accept the full sensation now inside of her.

"Kneel down, knees wide apart and fold them behind you as you have been practicing," Mistress Victoria commanded.

Sara hesitated for a moment, but eventually, she complied. Mistress Victoria smiled approvingly. She liked seeing Sara like this, vulnerable and helpless. It made her feel powerful and dominant.

Mistress Victoria leant down at the coffee table before Sara. She pulls out a sheet of paper and begins to read aloud the new set of rules that Sara will be required to follow.

Rule number one: No masturbation or cumming without explicit permission.

Rule number two: No wearing of bras or panties, except with express permission.

Rule number three: Clothing is forbidden at all times, both in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's home, unless granted special permission. Additionally, Sara must always wear her collar in her dorm and Mistress Victorias home.

Rule number four: Complete shaving is mandatory below the neck.

Rule number five: Food and drink will be consumed from bowls on the floor, like a pet, while in Sara's dorm or at Mistress Victoria's home.

Rule number six: Obey all commands and address Mistress Victoria properly at all times.

Rule number seven: Use of furniture is prohibited without permission, both in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's home.

Rule number eight: Crawling is required at all times in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's house.

Rule number nine: Cleaning with the tongue and swallowing any fluids produced during playtime, whether from oneself or anyone else and must you must clean all toys with your mouth after use.

Rule number ten: Plugs will be inserted into Sara's ass at all times while she is outside of her dorm or Mistress Victoria's house.

As she finished reading the rules tears streamed down Sara's cheeks. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This was insane. How could Mistress Victoria expect her to live like this?

But Mistress Victoria seemed unmoved by Sara's tears. "These rules are not optional," she said firmly. "They are mandatory. If you refuse to follow them, there will be consequences."

Sara looked up at Mistress Victoria, her eyes filled with fear. She didn't know if she could do this. But she also knew that she didn't have a choice. Mistress Victoria held all the power, and Sara was entirely at her mercy.

Sara hesitates for a moment, then nods slowly. "Yes, Mistress," she whispers softly.

As Mistress Victoria nodded at the pathetic sight of her slave sobbing and kneeling before her she spoke again, "These rules are just the beginning, Sara," Mistress Victoria continued. "There will be more added as we go on, and you get used to them. But before we lock these in, I want your help. I want you to pick three rules and make them even more difficult and terrible for yourself. If you do good, we will update them accordingly. If you do poorly and not to my liking...well, let's just say I have another tattoo in mind for you."

Sara looked up at Mistress Victoria with wide, frightened eyes as she processed the latest development. She had hoped that the worst was over, but apparently, there were still more challenges to come.

"Pick three rules and make them worse for yourself?" Sara repeated, struggling to wrap her mind around the request. "How am I supposed to do that?"

Mistress Victoria smirked and leaned down so that her face was mere inches from Sara's. "Use your imagination, slut. Come up with something creative and deviant, and maybe I'll consider updating those rules for you. Fail, and I'll add another mark to your body to remind you of your failure."

Sara swallowed hard, feeling a renewed sense of panic wash over her. She glanced down at the list of rules again, trying to think of ways to make them more punishing and thinking back to what Mistress Victoria already made her do. Her mind racing as she searched for a way to please her mistress without making things too unbearable.

"Okay..." she stammered, her voice shaking. "What if...what if

Sara listened intently as Mistress Victoria went over the list of rules. When they finished, Mistress Victoria gave Sara a sinister grin.

"These aren't your final rules, slut. We will be adding more as we go on and you get used to them. However, before we lock these in, I want your help. I want you to pick three rules and make them even more difficult and terrible for yourself."

Sara's stomach dropped. She couldn't imagine making these rules any worse. But Mistress Victoria was waiting impatiently, so Sara started scanning the list again.

She settled on the rule about staying clean-shaven. "Okay, for rule number four, what if I have to go to a professional waxing salon and get my entire body waxed so I stay completely bare?"

Mistress Victoria chuckled. "That's a great idea, slut. Anything else?"

Sara thought for a moment, then remembered the rule about her dress code. Rule number two, I will change it so I may only wear skirts or dresses while in public unless given permission otherwise and I can't close my legs at any point.

Mistress Victoria raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Are you sure you can handle that, you little public exposure slut?"

Sara nodded, although she wasn't entirely convinced herself.

"Alright, one more rule. Which one do you want to make worse?"

Sara pointed to the rule about not being able to cum. "What if I have to edge myself twice a day – first thing in the morning and right before bed – instead of just being denied?"

Mistress Victoria smiled. "Perfect, considering there is a built in function in that chastity belt to help you edge. Those are excellent updates, slut. You pass.

Sara sighed, feeling overwhelmed by the new rules she had created for herself. But she knew she had no choice but to follow them. Even though she regretted her words, getting a second tattoo would be much worse she thought as her eyes drifted to her current tattoo just above her chastity cage.

Mistress Victoria gets up from the table, signalling for Sara to follow her. "Come on slave, not sulking now we have work to do today" Mistress Victoria teases. Obediently, Sara crawls after her as she walks towards her office, her muscles sore from last night's torture. Once inside, Mistress Victoria settles into her chair and opens her laptop.

"Come here, slut," she commands, gesturing towards her feet. Sara crawls under the desk and positions herself between her legs. Mistress Victoria spreads her legs wider and lifts her skirt, revealing her bare pussy.

Sara hesitates for a moment, taking in the musky scent of her Mistress's sex. Reluctantly, she crawls forward towards the pussy before her.

Mistress Victoria strokes Sara's cheek gently, "Such a good little slut, aren't you?" Sara nods weakly, still trembling before the exposed pussy waiting for her eagerly.

Mistress Victoria smirks, teasing Sara. "Looks like my boy toy made a bit of a mess in me while you slept in this morning and guess where his load ended up?"

In that moment Sara notices the wet pussy also had a thick white liquid leaking out of it. "B-but Mistress, I can't!"

Mistress Victoria narrows her eyes, "Can't? Or won't?"

"Won't, Mistress! Please, I beg of you!"

"Don't be ridiculous, slut. Of course, you will. You're my property, and I demand absolute obedience. Or do you need to be punished?" She questioned

"No...I don't need punishment" Sara murmurs, horrified at the prospect of having to lick another man's cum out of her Mistress's pussy.

Mistress Victoria laughs cruelly. "Good, slut. You're going to lick it all up. Consider it extra protein for you."

Reluctantly, Sara begins to lick the cummy pussy, trying not to gag as she tastes the unfamiliar tanginess of male ejaculate mixed with her Mistress's juices. Mistress Victoria moans appreciatively, urging Sara to lick faster and harder.

"Good girl, now...Did I mention the edging function of your chastity belt, slut?" she asks, pressing a button on the remote. Sara gasps as she feels a buzzing sensation emanating from the belt.

"Oh yes, that's right," Mistress Victoria continues, smiling cruelly. "Every time I feel like it, I can activate this feature and bring you right to the edge of orgasm, only for it to stop and leave you wanting more. Let's try it now, shall we?"

Sara moans as Mistress Victoria uses the remote and she feels a buzzing strongly on her sensitive clit building quickly up to an orgasm.

Meanwhile, Mistress Victoria continues to type away, occasionally pausing to issue commands or corrections to a distracted moaning Sara. "Linger longer there, yes, exactly like that...now faster...slower...stop! Back to the beginning!" Sara's jaw starts to ache, and she worries that she won't be able to keep going for much longer.

At one point, Mistress Victoria glances down at her computer screen and mutters, "Damn it, I forgot about that meeting. Can't miss it, important client..." She trails off, lost in thought, and then remembers Sara's presence. "Edging is so fun isn't it slut," she murmurs, and Sara feels the vibration deeply coursing through her pelvis. She gasps, instinctively recoiling from the unexpected sensation before it suddenly shuts of Meer moments from her orgasm hitting.

"No, no, none of that now," Mistress Victoria admonishes, grabbing a fistful of Sara's hair and yanking her back into position. "Keep going, and pay attention to that lovely clit of yours." The buzzing slowly resumes again building her back up to an orgasm.

Sara licked the last remnants of the boy's cum from Mistress Victoria's pussy, disgusted by the musky taste mixed with the bitter tang of her owners juices. She could feel the persistent buzzing of the vibrator in the chastity belt, taunting her with its steady pulse against her clit. Each flicker sent waves of pleasure rippling through her, building up to a peak that never quite came.

Mistress Victoria shifted in her seat, letting out a soft moan as she reveled in the sensation of Sara's tongue working her over. She reached down and stroked Sara's hair gently, tracing her fingers along the curve of her scalp before gripping tightly and pulling her head upwards.

"Look at me, slut," she demanded, staring deep into Sara's eyes. Sara met her gaze, feeling a flush of shame creep up her cheeks as she realized how desperately she needed release. Mistress Victoria smiled cruelly, taking note of the look in her eyes.

"Ah, I see you're getting desperate. Well, I hate to disappoint you, but you know the rules. You don't get to cum without my permission."

She released Sara's hair, letting her lower her head once more to resume her ministrations. Sara could feel the heat radiating from Mistress Victoria's core, the scent of sex heavy in the air. She focused on the task at hand, doing her best to ignore the maddening pulse of the vibrator against her clit.

Time seemed to stretch on forever, the cycle of pleasure and denial becoming almost unbearable. Just as Sara thought she couldn't take it anymore, the vibrations stopped, leaving her gasping for breath and yearning for more.

Mistress Victoria laughed softly, running her fingers through Sara's hair again. "Poor thing, you really are desperate, aren't you? Don't worry, I'm sure I'll let you cum eventually...maybe".

The vibrations grew stronger again, and Sara moaned into Mistress Victoria's pussy. She was getting closer and closer to the edge, but she knew she wouldn't be allowed to cum. Mistress Victoria loved teasing her, bringing her right to the brink and then stopping. It was pure torture, but Sara couldn't help but love it too.

"Beg me, slut," Mistress Victoria demanded, grinding her hips against Sara's face. "Beg me to let you cum."

Sara hesitated for a moment, hating herself for what she was about to say. But the pleasure was too much to bear. "Please, Mistress," she whispered. "Please let me cum. I need it so badly."

Mistress Victoria laughed, the sound cruel and victorious. "No, slut. You don't deserve it. You'll just have to suffer a little longer."

Sara could feel the tension build in Mistress Victoria's pussy as she worked her tongue over the older woman's clitoris. She flicked her tongue rapidly, hoping to finally earn some praise or reward for her efforts. Suddenly, Mistress Victoria's grip on her head tightened, and she thrust her hips upward, pressing her sex harder against Sara's face.

Mistress Victoria's thighs shake and her breath quickens as she releases a loud moan, gripping Sara's hair tightly and thrusting her hips forward. Sara feels the vibrations of the chastity belt grow stronger as Mistress Victoria comes strongly into her face, edging Sara closer and closer to the brink of her own orgasm.

But just as Sara feels the tension build to its breaking point, Mistress Victoria turns off the vibrator, leaving Sara suspended in a state of agony. Sara whimpers pitifully, her body begging for release, trusting her hips wantingly but Mistress Victoria merely laughs cruelly.

"Ahhh lovely" Mistress Victoria sighs. "Wow you really are desperate aren't you.

Sara collapsed underneath the desk, her body trembling with exhaustion and pent-up desire. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath as the vibrations from the chastity belt subsided once again. Her clitoris throbbed painfully, raw and sensitive from the constant teasing. She could feel her juices flowing freely down her thighs, and her face was sticky with Mistress Victoria's pussy.

Mistress Victoria looked down at Sara with a cruel smile. "Pathetic little slut, aren't you? Look at you, practically begging for release. But you know the rules. You don't get to cum unless I allow it and that chastity belt will make sure of that."

Sara whimpered softly, ashamed of her own body's reaction to the constant edging. She wanted nothing more than to sink her teeth into her bottom lip and ride out the waves of pleasure, but she knew better than to disobey.

"Get on all fours, slut," Mistress Victoria commands, and Sara obeys, moving into a familiar position. She feels humiliated and degraded, but she knows better than to argue. Mistress Victoria's feet dig into her back, pressing her down further onto the ground.

Sara closes her eyes, trying to block out the world around her. She can hear the clicking of keys as Mistress Victoria types away, seemingly unfazed by the fact that her slave is currently serving as a footrest.

"Get comfortable slave, I have work to do now, ohh and this belt doesn't just edge but it teases to". With that statement the belt buzzes to life again but this time just a slow and low buzz, nothing close to making Sara cum but a constant low teasing. Sara feels a tear roll down her cheek, and she tastes saltiness on her lips as she settled in to her torment.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post: