View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 01:08 AM   #21
HornyTraveler

Part 8

I held my sisters foot in my hand and studied it, her feet was glistening with Lucy's juices from before and the soles of her feet had specks of dirt and dried sweat on it. It's safe to say I wasn't looking as forward to this as I had all the other dares, although my cock looked like it said otherwise.

“Hurry up and clean my feet, bitch boy.” Sasha joked, snapping me back to reality. “Let me know how your own sisters disgusting, dirty feet taste bro.” My sister was having too much fun being in control and humiliating me and it was really turning me on.

I brought her feet to my face and got a whiff of pussy juice and sweat, it wasn't the most pleasant smell but it definitely had an arousing factor to it. I moved my tounge towards her and made contact with her grimey feet and my mouth filled with a sour flavour. I dragged my tounge up her sole, picking up all the dirt, sweat and pussy juices on my tounge and swallowed , which made me almost gag.

I made up my mind to focus on sis soles first, and continued my long licks up her sole. Her sole was finally starting to look clean so I moved on to her other foot to do her sole. This foot was just as dirty but I was used to the flavour now, I was actually almost enjoying the flavour! I continued on her other sole and did several long licks up her sole before swallowing all the filth that had gathered in my mouth.

Now that both of Sasha's soles were clean, I moved onto her little toe, deciding that it would be best to leave her big toe till last, as it will probably taste the best because it was only just inside Lucy's pussy. “Make sure you get all my toe jam bro, I won't let you off so easily for doing a half assed job!” Sasha exclaimed.

I sucked Sasha's little toe into my mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop, making sure to get all her toe jam into my mouth then moved onto her next toe, not forgetting to lick in between her toe's each time. I continued sucking each toe clean then quickly licked all around on top of her foot up to her ankle. One foot down, one more to go. Again I started on her little toe and worked my way up to her big toe. As I popped my sister's big toe into my mouth I was instantly struck with the flavour of Lucy's dried pussy juice. I hungrily lapped at her big toe as it actually tasted good after marinating in Lucy's juices.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!”

All our faces turned white like a ghost as we looked to see my older brother, Harry, looking down at our naked exposed bodies, with our younger sister's toe in my mouth. It felt like an eternity as we sat there, naked on the ground, none of us sure what to say until, finally, Sasha spoke.

“Don't you know how to fucking knock Harry, geez!”

“Don't be a smart ass with me girl, what would happen if our mother found out about this.”

“We were just having some fun, we weren't hurting anyone, you didn't need to barge in like that and mom won't find out shit unless you're going to be a prick about this!”

“You're in no position to talk to me like that, keep going and I'll tell mom how I found youse naked with your toe in your brother's mouth!”

I finally worked up the courage to come to my sister's aid as this wasn't looking good for us. “Come on Harry, we're sorry, cant you just let this go, it's not like why were making each other uncomfortable, we all knew what we were doing” I said in hopes that it might calm Harry down.

“If you want me to let it go that much, I might be convinced if youse all give me a blowjob!”

“What the fuck, no! You're just a bad as us if that's the case. What would mom say if she found out you made us all suck you off!” Sasha yelled, as Lucy and I nodded our heads in agreement.

*CLICK* We all looked in horror as Hayley, my brother's bitchy girlfriend, stood next to him with her phone in hand. “Well, looks like youse only have two options, either listen to me or I can tell mom what I caught youse doing and give her this beautiful photo of youse all. Besides if youse are on your best behaviour im sure we can work something out” Harry said with a smirk.

It looks like we were beat, if Harry showed mom we are all screwed, even Lucy as mom's on good terms with Lucy's parents.

“FINE but you better not tell or show anyone about this.” Sasha said as she walked towards Harry to get the blowjob over and done with.
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: