Thread: Fiction: Blackmailing younger sister
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Default Blackmailing younger sister part II (Blackmailing)

Kathy finished all her home works by 5pm and switched on her laptop. At the moment, she heard the footsteps of her brother coming home and heard the voices of her mother and father greeted him.

All the 3 bed rooms in the house are in the upstairs and all contained attached bathrooms. Bill and Bailey using the master bed room which is close to Kathy’s room. Rex’s room is far away from those 2 rooms and it is facing to Kathy’s room. Only dining area, living room and kitchen is in the downstairs.

Kathy checked her emails. But there was no email from Rex yet.
He may be composing it after he took a bath. She thought. She is excited about the upcoming email from her step brother and little bit nervous from the evening incident. She heard the Rex entered his room and closed the door. After a while she heard the water falling noise from shower in the Rex’s room. She squirmed on her chair nervously, waiting for the mail from Rex. Finally she heard the sound of water dropping stopped. Now she knew Rex is going to compose the mail. She thought of having some skipping exercises with her skipping rope to reduce her tension while Rex composes the mail. She didn’t change her clothes from her black mini gown with small flowers printed on it, which came 3 inches above her knee, and did the skipping for longer than 10 minutes and found herself wet from sweat. She stopped the skipping and put the rope back to her drawer and sat down on her chair to check the emails again. And she fixed her gown straps on her shoulder which was misplaced from her exercises.

She took a deep breath and hit refresh button on her laptop. A mail with (no subject) came in to her yahoo inbox from Rex. Finally, she thought, and clicked to open the email.

“Hi step sister,

Hope you finished all your home works. Now I need your full attention.

As you have promised me, you will be my SLAVE, today onwards. That means you have to obey me without questioning and hesitating. If you do not meet with what I demand, our deal is over and I’ll show you little kinky DVD to our parents. Obeying me or not obeying me is completely up to you. I’m not forcing you.

Today I’m giving you a little test to see if you would like our agreement or not. If you don’t like it, you can just ignore my instructions, and live as you used to be. But remember this is your last chance.

Here is the list of instructions for now:

1. You may call me Rex whenever others are around us. When we are alone, you must call me ‘Sir’.
2. When I asked you a question, you must give me a detailed and complete answer.
3. Remember always to address me properly as I mentioned in the point 1, when you send me a mail.
4. At the end of your every email, you must put the word ‘Slave Kathy’.

Those are the very simple and easy to follow instructions for now. If you would agree to take this, I will tell you further instructions and rules you must obey, later. If you are taking your only chance to prevent me from telling about the DVD to our parents, send me a reply saying you are agree to be my slave.

And to prove your submissiveness, I need you to remove your panties and keep it on the table which is on our corridor (I’m talking about the outdoor table which we are using to have our evening tea). I’ll take it from there before mom and dad arrives to arrange the tea. That’s all, for now. If you are going to agree, you can start composing your reply now and remove your panties. Otherwise you can see our parents with the DVD, when you come to have the evening tea.

And one another thing, do not wear a panty when you come to have the tea today. You must not wear any panties for the rest of the day. And don’t try to bully me by putting a new panty on the table. I know the odor of female sex mixed with sweat. I need the panty you wore for the day at home. Understand?

See you at the tea table little sister.

Loving,
Rex.”

Kathy can’t believe what she is seeing, for seconds. She was stunned for a moment, and re-checked the sender of that email to make sure it is from Rex. She just looked at the mail over and over again and was very furious about her brother. How can he demand such slavery from his younger sister? After all I’m his younger sister even though our moms are different. Kathy thought and sent him a reply saying

“What the fucking fuck is with you Rex? What a disgusting pathetic creature are you to demand such low things from me? You give the DVD to our parents. I don’t care.”

She hit the send button, pushed away her chair, went to her bed and cried cuddling to her pillow. She doesn’t know what to do at this moment actually. She called Yuni, her best friend and told her that her elder brother is threatening about showing that DVD to her parents.

“Shit” said Yuni and thought for a while. Then said “mmm… I don’t think it will be a big deal if you agree to submit to your brother Kathy. I don’t think you have any other choice. Just tell him sorry and tell him you will do whatever you are being told to do. You may have to make him tea, wash his clothes or may be wash his dish after he took the meals. So what’s the big deal Kathy? I think you are already doing some of those stuffs for him” Yuni said in a comforting voice.

“Hmm… Ok Yuni. I’ll call you later. Byeee..” said Kathy hiding the part which he tells her to remove her panties and all those stuffs. She purposefully left out that part. How can she tell such a thing even to her best friend?

She hanged up the phone, sat on her bed and think. Then, she rose up from the bed and went to compose a mail saying she needs some time to think before taking that decision. But, at the time just as she rose up from the bed, her hand phone rang indicating she had received a text message. She took her phone and looked at the message. It was from Rex.

“Ok then bitch. Listen carefully. I’ll tell everyone including our maid, aunty Lusia and our gardener, Mr. Chet, about your sex DVD. I hope it is enough to ruin your reputation and loose the love from all. I can’t imagine what would be the reactions of our parents after they see this. You know this is not a normal sex film. This is rated to BDSM category. So they will most probably report this to your school and may tell about Yuni and the DVD.”

Kathy’s heart began to shivering slowly and all her body was wet from sweat again. Not only from the exercise she had recently, but also from the fear of losing her best friend she has. If her parent reports this to the school, Yuni will definitely not even look at her again. Kathy thought carefully. She understood this is her only chance to save her friend and save her image. Otherwise she will lose everything. She sat down in front of her laptop and started to compose a mail to Rex. She rethought about getting submit to Rex and before sending him a reply, she read the email one last time. She checked the time. It is almost 6. Oh my god! She thought. It is almost time mom and dad coming upstairs corridors to have the tea. She had to be quick. She took the decision finally and sent the reply...

“Sir,

I agree to be your slave.

Slave Kathy.”

Short and simple. She sent the reply and began to remove her panties…
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote