View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 05:10 PM   #45
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Alright, I've changed this so it should work with a hoodie and be tougher than the last time I gave it to someone.

Go to your college wearing only your hoodie/jacket, nothing beneath. Try to choose a time when people are around, but not when it’s so crowded that you can’t find anywhere with no people. Then choose your first bench.

Choose a bench to sit or lie on, and note how many people can see it. All tasks are set based on the number of people when the task starts, they don’t change if people come or go.

Roll a die on your phone (six-sided) to see how you’ll sit or lie on the bench. If there are only a few people around, add two to the result. If there is no one around, add five to the result.

1. Sit on the bench with your legs straight.
2. Lie down on the bench, on your belly with your knees folded back and your ankles crossed over your butt.
3. Lie down on the bench, on your belly with your legs straight.
4. Lie down on the bench, on your back with your legs straight.
5. Sit on the bench with your legs open to shoulder width or more.
6. Sit on the bench with your knees folded up and your feet on the bench crossed in front of your pussy.
7. Sit on the bench with your legs open as far as you can go.
8. Lie down on the bench, on your back with your knees folded upward and your ankles crossed in front of your pussy.
9. Lie down on the bench, on your back with your feet on the ground on opposite sides of the bench.
10. Lie down on the bench, on your belly with your knees touching the ground (or as close as you can get) on opposite sides of the bench.
11. Lie down on the bench, on your back with your feet on the ground on opposite sides of the bench as far apart as you can get them.

Then roll a ten-sided die and subtract three. If it’s equal to or greater than the six-sided die (without the modifier for number of people) you must keep your eyes closed while on the bench.

So for instance, if you roll a five and a nine when there are no people around, you're doing number ten with your eyes closed.

You earn two points per minute if no one is around, three points per minute if a few people are around, and four points per minute if lots of people are around. You can earn a maximum of 18 points per bench. When you reach the threshold of 6, 12, or 18 points at one bench you can do a finishing roll and get up. If you get up from the bench when you are not at one of those exact thresholds (for example, getting up at five and a half minutes when you've earned 11 points instead of waiting until you get 12 points at 6 minutes) or without doing your finishing roll, you lose six points (but keep those already earned at the bench) and if you change position or open your eyes when you’re not supposed to, you also lose six points. You cannot use the same bench twice.

Finishing rolls. Do these before getting up from the bench if possible, in the process of getting up or right after getting up if not. Time spent doing these doesn’t add points. If there are only a few people around, add two to the result. If there is no one around, add five to the result.

1. Kick your legs out or up quickly
2. “Accidentally” drop something on the ground, then pick it up.
3. Stretch, bending forward and backward
4. Stretch, legs straight and wide
5. Stretch, arms above head
6. Pull an arm inside the sleeve and play with your breasts under your jacket for one minute
7. Briefly lift your jacket above your waist
8. Pull an arm inside the sleeve and play with your pussy beneath your jacket for one minute.
9. Briefly lift your jacket above your breasts.
10. Play with your pussy openly for one minute
11. Take off your jacket, throw it away from you, then run to it and put it back on.

If you get a roll you feel you cannot do, you may reroll, but will receive a punishment dare from your dislikes afterward. Include how many times you rerolled and why you did so in your report, and I’ll decide how severe it is based on that.

Keep playing until you reach 120 points.
Thank you so much for the very detailed dare, I will do this, tho I may reduce the point requirement a little bit, but I am going to try and do a variation of this.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post: