View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 2

Thank you Stats2001 and boyslave89 for your kind comments. Heres part 2.....

Part 2
Sarah arrived home soon after and Adam tried to apologies about the Frosties he had eaten, “You will be sorry if you ever do that again” Sarah Ordered, “Now give me £3 for these Frosties I have had to purchase” Adam gave Sarah the money and was determined to get the upper hand over his sister in the weeks to come.

The next couple of days seemed to pass by as usual, John kept checking his emails hoping for a reply from Laura, but there was no reply there. John was beginning to wonder what he would do if he didn’t receive any message from Laura, would he honestly do all that he had in mind, he wasn’t sure.

Laura had been busy for the last couple of days she was helping her twin sister with college studies and had part time work in the seaside arcade. She had arranged with Dani, a polite brown haired short girl from College to go into town on Saturday and logged into her emails to check the time. She got a terrible fright when she opened the email sent by her unbeknown blackmailer.

Laura rushed to her brothers room, BANG BANG went her fist on his door, The door flew open and Adam stared at his sister “What the Hell, do you want” he half shouted. Half screamed. “Who ‘s been in the house in the last week “she demanded. “Why” Adam asked frowning. All Laura could say was “Just tell me you jerk” “I will tell you only if you be my slave all weekend”. Laura turned and stomped her way back to her room.

She was trying to think who could be trying to blackmail her; perhaps it was just her brother trying to be annoying. She tried to forget all about it, all it was after all, was a load of words. She returned an email to her mysterious blackmailer “Go Away, Please don’t email me again”

When John finally got the email he was partly angry and party excited with his plan. This time he sent Laura an Email with 2 images attached one of Laura in her sexy black satin thong and bra where you could clearly see the face of the culprit and another zoomed in to her near naked ass. The message this time read,

DO WHAT I SAY OR THESE IMAGES ALONG WITH YOU CHANGING INTO YOUR PINK SET WILL BE SENT TO YOUR DAD, BROTHER, COLLEGE MATES, POSTED IN THE COLLEGE, AROUND TOWN AND ANYWHERE ELSE I DECIDE.

Laura was soon staring at the half naked pictures of herself wondering who could have taken them and what more her blackmailer could have on her. She replied to the message saying “O.k. what do you want”

John returned a message saying.
I want you to record a video of your sexy twin sister changing, The more it shows the better it will please your Mater. You may not tell anyone about myself or you’ll be sorry, please send the video to me within the next 3 days or else...................

From you Master.

Laura hardly new what to do when she opened the email. Should she record her sister changing like she had been ordered, If she did as ordered what would she get Sarah involved in. What choice did she really have, of course she was going to do as her blackmailer had order. She would dread the consequences if not. She started to write a reply and then decided it was best to leave as it was, she didn’t want to get any deeper.

Laura had a camcorder that was bought awhile ago for her birthday, she set it up at the end of the room pointing towards Sarah’s dresser and draws where she usually got changed. The camcorder was remote control so it should be easy to record her sister, the tape also lasts for 2 hours once started so Laura was quite confident, she was looking forward to the results as she had never recorded anyone changing before. She turned on the T.V awaiting her sister to return home.

It seemed like agers before Sarah final walked into her bedroom. “What you watching” Sarah asked, “Its just a film review program, nothing exciting is on.” “Do you wana go into town” Laura quietly asked her sister, hoping she would get changed out of her uniform first. “Yea, just give me a minute to get changed and I will catch you up” Laura happily replied. “I will wait downstairs for you” Laura said walking out of the room, she carefully turned on the hidden video camcorder with her remote whilst passing her sister.

Laura went downstairs and waited for what seemed like about 15minutes for Sarah to come down wearing a sexy mini skirt and top. Her hair was as always long and draped over her gorgeous 36c breasts that were concealed in her tank top. Laura was wondering what she had caught on camera and hoping that it would please her master.

The two twins went out and got a curry before going bowling and having a good time. Later that night when they arrived home, Laura really wanted to upload the images and recording and see what she had captured but she knew she would have to wait until her sister had left the room. She instead logged into her emails to find a message from Dani it read – Hi Lal, sorry about tomorrow, I’m not feeling well enough to go into town, maybe next week. Laura was not too bothered about this at present and just replied with O.k. get well soon. She was wishing for her sister to go back into town but unfortunately she had to wait until the following day when her sister had left the house, what she saw on the video totally shocked her, it was............................................... .

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote