Thread: Rough Anal Dare
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:12 PM   #5
YourDarePartner

[QUOTE=AnalAddict;4149238]I've enjoyed some of the anal dares I've come across here and thought I'd invent my own for people who like their anal a little rough. All you need is a D6 dice (or online alternative to roll a dice), a butt plug, and a dildo you can take balls deep. Use your imagination if you don't have some objects, just keep it safe.

General rules:
  • If you don't have the tools needed or hit a limit, roll again.
  • Unless specified, you can come as often as you like (no touching your genitals if not authorized by Master expressly) but remember that you need to finish the dare to the end.
  • As of phase 3, use as much lube as you need.
  • If you participate in this challenge, I'd love to get a report and suggestions for improvement or future dares.

Here we go!
I've used my deodorant can (my biggest toy)

Phase 1 - Preparation
5) Massage your asshole with some lube for five minutes. Don't insert your fingers too deeply, just stay at the rim.

Easy and pleasant

Phase 2 - Gotta warm Master up too
3) Get on your knees, eyes on the dildo, and beg Master to fuck your ass hard and deep. Beg him to make it hurt.

For some reasons, begging an imaginary mistress to fuck my ass always turn me on

Phase 3 - Fucking

First, let's roll for your position.
3) In fetal position on your side

Now comes the good part...
1) Fuck your ass hard and deep for 5 minutes. Your time only starts when you manage to take the dildo balls deep. Speed is less important than depth; Master wants you to feel every inch of that cock.

[I] The warm-up was insufficient to insert my toy without pain, the deodorant broke my ass inch by inch [/ I]

Phase 4 - Intermezzo
5) Admire that gape. Get on your knees in front of a mirror and spread your ass cheeks with both hands. Try to gape as long as you can and stay in position in front of the mirror with your hands pulling your ass open for 2 minutes.

My ass gaped on 4" deepth

Phase 5 - The long haul

Choose your position. If you don't want the choice, go back to phase 3 and roll from the position list before starting this phase.
5) Riding that dildo from the top down

4) Beg and plead with Master during this 12 minute fuck, moderate depth and speed. Whenever you beg him to make it hurt, ram the dildo all the way up your ass and grind it for a little while, before you resume the normal fucking.

The mix between feeling my ass painfully stretched and the begging make my cock really hard

Phase 6 - The end

1) Beg for your climax. After you take the dildo out, get on your knees, kiss the floor, plead as prettily as you can with Master until he gives you permission to come. Come while you look at yourself in the mirror and thank Master afterwards.

My asshole sore, but my orgasm was great... Thanks for the dare

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote