View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 02:52 AM   #1
admeric

Magnet Kik Response Time Challenge - Upgraded with a Twist

This game is inspired by Kik Response Time Challenge

With the upgraded twist, the winner of the challenge is not entirely safe, and the loser may even have to do multiple forfeits!

To be in for the game, you (the host) should specify the duration you are in for the game, the max allowed response time and two forfeits.

Code:
I am in this game for [duration]. 
If I do not respond within [time], I will [forfeit 1]. 
Othweise, you will [forfeit 2]. 
My kik is [username]

After posting the statement, anyone could challenge you by sending the message "response time twist" to your kik.

Depending on if you respond within the allowed time, either
  • You (the host) will perform [forfeit 1] for the challenger, or
  • The challenger performs [forfeit 2] for you.

After the initial forfeit is settled, we will next have a twist with the dice roll.

The challenger will roll a 1d15 with the @Roll bot on kik.
Options (1) - (9) favour the challenger, and (10) - (15) favour the host.

(1) Half the host’s allowed response time for the next message from the challenger.
(2) Half the host’s allowed response time for the next 1d6 messages coming from all challengers.
(3) The host will do [forfeit 1] now.
(4) The host will do [forfeit 1], and also take a picture of the challenger's choice within limits.
(5) The host will do [forfeit 1], and post in a thread of the challenger's choice within limits.
(6) The host will do [forfeit 2] now.
(7) The host will do [forfeit 2], and also take a picture of the challenger's choice within limits.
(8) The host will do [forfeit 2], and post in a thread of the challenger's choice within limits
(9) The challenger picks any two from the above.
(10) Double the host’s allowed response time for the next message from the challenger.
(11) Double the host’s allowed response time for the next 1d6 messages coming from all challengers.
(12) The challenger will do [forfeit 1] now.
(13) The challenger will do [forfeit 2] now.
(14) The challenger will do both [forfeit 1] and [forfeit 2] now.
(15) The challenger must post in this thread as a new host.
The game ends when your stated game duration is up.

Explanatory notes:

If an (9) is rolled for the twist:

The challenger could pick (1) and (2) together, where the host’s response time could possibly be just one quarter of the initial response time!

Alternatively, if the challenger picks (4) and (5), you will do [forfeit 1] for repeatedly, send a picture and post in a thread!

I'll start here.

Code:
I am in this game for two hours. 
If I do not respond within 1 minute, I will do 1d20 naked jumping jacks in a video. 
Otherwise, you will send a spreadeagle frontal pic in just underwear. Face is optional. 
My kik is subtrie

Likes: stripping, posing, CMNM, nipples, humiliation, edging, denial, hidden public, exposure

Dislikes: pee, anal, pain

Limits: Heavy Pain, Shaving, Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Cross-Dress, ABDL, Destroying Things, Blackmail

Not allowed to cum once again

Kik: subtrie
Telegram: @k273334

Last edited by admeric; 02-19-2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: To simplify the game logic
admeric is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to admeric for this post: