Thread: My Rape Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

So I decided I should probably give a little character bio. Keep in mind these are all actual real people

Me: Height- 5ft 9in short dark brown hair. Fairly fit from years of playing soccer and running track
Liz: Height- 5ft 2in Long dark brown curly hair. Gorgeous. Small perky breasts and a nice round ass.
Susanna: Height 5ft 2in Dark brown straight hair. Gorgeous as well. With perky tits as well and a very nice ass but not as big. Both girls a very fit and completely shaved.

Even though Liz had somewhat just described what it was she was going to do to us I was still extrmely confused, mainly out of shock at how crazy this was.
Liz then got up and grabbed a pair of handcuffs attached to a long chain and looped them over a rafter in the middle of the ceiling so they were hanging down just over head hight. She began untieing Susanna. Once untied she stood her up and led her over to the center of the room and raised her hands up over her head and placed them in the handuffs. This was a wonderful view for me as there was nothing covering Susannas perky little breats as the were raised slightly upwards along with her arms. Liz walked over to a closet to retrieve what appeared to be a large double-sided dildo attached to some kind of harness. She held it down by Susanna's feet and motioned for her to step in. Susanna cautiously stepped in with her right foot followed by her left. Liz carfully guided the strapon up Susanna's legs and then slowly guided the dildo into Susanna's tight hairless pussy. I could clearly see a look of shock and suprize paired with delight as she felt the dildo filling her completely.
Liz then turned to me, "your turn." she said with an evil grin. She first undid my hands from their cuffs and then my feet. I started to consider running for it but then remembered the pictures and how devastating it would be if they got released so I simply complied with her orders. Liz took my hand and guided me to the bench that Susanna had previously been tied to. She layed me down on it on my back and began chaining me up. She started with my legs on either side. She positioned them bent at the knees and spread giving easy access to my ass and cock. She then began on restraining my arms. While sitting there I could smell the aroma of pussy juices. I wondered what had happened to Susanna on this bench before I arrived or maybe she was just excited.
Once all secured Liz wheeled me over right infront of where Susanna was standing. This gave me another great view of her gorgeous body. I however was unable to focus on that because of how the strapon she was wearing was positioned dangerously close to my ass. I did get a full erection at this point which was very humiliating considering I was infront of two of my best friends.
Once she had me situated where she wanted me Liz began to undress. Even in this situation this got me very excited and aroused. She started with her shirt which she threw on the floor beside me quickly followed by her bra letting her perky breasts hang free. Next she undid her belt and began to take off her jean shorts. She bent over with her ass directly in my face as she took them off. At this point the was wearing nothing but a little white thong which was swollowed by her big round butt. This was quickly removed as well but instead of being thrown on the ground with her other garments she placed it around my cock. Liz then flung one leg over me and sat down my chest facing me. I she rested her full weight on me. I could feel the warmth of her buttcheeks and I could smell her wet pussy which she positioned pretty much on my chin. It was a beautiful sight to behold.
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote