Thread: My Rape Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

Once she apeared to have finished looking through the pictures she took the camera over and plugged it into her laptop (I'm assuming to sync it). She then walked over to the girl that was tied down and picked up one side of the workout bench and wheeled her over to where I was. Once she got about five feet from me she stopped and turned the girl to face me.
Both of our eyes grew big when we made eye contact. I would assume our jaws would have dropped to the floor if they hadn't already been pryed open by the ball gags. I knew the girl, I knew her very well. She was one of Liz and my best friends. Her name was sussanna. She looked equally confused at the situation as I was.
When we finally broke our stare we noticed that Liz had moved a chair over to us and sat down.

"So I assume you are both wondering why you are here. And more importantly you're probably wondering why you are both tied up naked and why I took pictures of you. Well I will explain all of that. Even though you are both my best friends there are things I have't told you. Personal things that I have told very few people. One I'm slightly bisexual as you might have guessed by me having Susanna tied up naked here. As to why you are both tied up and why I took pictures of the both of you. I am very kinky and enjoy being in control and dominant. I have been deprived of completely controlling people for to long so I couldn't stand it anymore. So I decided to pick a couple of my friends to have a little fun with. I hope you guys have as much fun with this as I will but I think that is unlikely. As for the pictures I didn't know whether or not you would willingly submit to me so I decided not to give you a choice. I have downloaded those pictures to dropbox so even if you were to destroy the camera I could still send them out to everyone I know. Also I will probably be involving some other people in the future but that is the future so we wont deal with that now. Now we will just have some fun!"
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote