View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
codymich
Distinguished Member

Nuclear Loser has to (extreme version, be careful)

This follows the same idea as the person above Loser Has To... dare, but I didn't want to clog that one up if nobody is into this. Rules are the same, except the decider doesn't have to post their own dare if they don't want to (in case they aren't feeling that extreme). If decider doesn't include a dare, someone else can jump in after them. I'll start with:

Loser gets their random sex hookup controlled for a day. My idea is this: the loser has their screen controlled on teamviewer, joinme, etc, and the winner makes a hookup posting looking for whatever acts the winner decides*. (I'm thinking craigslist, but the site/sites are up to the winner). Loser must take any pictures necessary for the post. Winner then has access to the loser's email (make a new address if this is a problem) and is able to correspond with anyone who replies. After setting up the details, the winner may then watch the action on the loser's webcam.

Decider may watch the screen control and the webcam as well, if they wish.

* Note: It should go without saying, but the activity must be legal in the area being performed. No exchanging of money, minors, etc.

Safety: Loser has final control over what happens (obviously) for safety reasons, but pushing limits will be allowed. Loser may watch all posting and email exchanges. Be smart, don't give your address or phone number out to anyone unless you are ok with what is going on.

Please be available this evening and/or most of the morning/afternoon Saturday (tomorrow) eastern US time if you wish to participate in this dare, as it will take a while. Have a webcam, email address to use, and be serious about following through with this dare, win or lose. I'm aiming for something close being a real life slave, without having to travel across the country to do it.

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!

Last edited by codymich; 04-06-2012 at 08:37 AM.
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to codymich for this post: