View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 10:38 PM   #155
SageLeech
Longtime User

I had to do this for losing a loser has to...

Roll to determine how long you must suck the dildo to lube it up.

2- 1 min.

Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your ass.
1- Slowly edge it in until it is all the way in. You may not slide it out at any time.
Roll to see how many times you have to fuck your ass.
1- 200 Slow, Deep.
So the first 50 wheren' overly fun but after getting things streched it wasn't bad. I was moaning by the end.
Roll to determine how you reapply lube
3- Suck it clean 5 mins.
So I had got permission to avoid this but when I got her I decided to go for it. It was interesting, i felt humiliated and empowered at the same time. I gaged my self 4 or 5 times to get as much spit in the dildo as possible.
Roll to determine your fuck position.
5- On your hands and knees.
I started here but kinda faded into face down as up as it went.
Roll to determine how much your fucked.
1- 400 pumps - fast, deep.
These went nice other then some pneumatic expelations. I had to slow slightly about half way through to switch hands.
Tales - continue.

Roll to determine how you finish.

2- Take it out, cum on it then suck it clean.
My had got permission from the person who dared me to do this to just cum on my face but I decided to go for it. It was quite fun feeling the cum in my throat as I swallowed the dildo.

I hope you enjoyed. any CC pm me with please.[/QUOTE]

So it was the my first time ever for AtM and the my first time ever to swept groat a cum covered object. By far the worst part of this dare is the lack of lube. Spit tends to dry to fast. Still it was quite fun even though my hole is quite sore from the friction.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote