View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #20
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkingbob View Post
Why should a dom HAVE to show himself on cam but a sub not?
In fact, you seem to be saying that a sub should LEAVE, if the master even dares to ASK to see a cam?
I'm a dom and I'm 100 per cent genuine and I always ask to see a cam. Playing without a cam is boring to me, not interested in it at all.

These aren't a list of rules ... they are a list of preferences ... your own personal preferences ... you shouldn't really try and push them as rules that everyone should follow ...
And lastly what the hell is wrong with 32 year old men? This is a forum for adults, right? In fact this slave master area is meant to be exclusively 18+ right? It won't be too long before I'm a 32 year old man. And trust me... I have no idea how old you are - but if you are 16+ YOU'LL be 32 before you know it as well ... time flies... If you're the sort of person that gets scared by the idea of playing with an adult you really shouldn't be getting involved in slave/master relationships with ANYONE on the internet ... it's way to easy for a pedo to fake just about ANYTHING about himself online.

Grrr. This post has really reminded me of one of the things about the online slave/master/bdsm community that really pisses me off. BDSM, master/slave relationships are INTRINSICALLY (not sure if thats spelt right...) "perverted" (from a mainstream point of view) things. You are going to get approached by perverted people. If you can't handle that, stick to family-friendly forums.

Yeah I know.. tl;dr

I agree with you regarding both the camera (I have already mentioned before) as well as the age part. M/s is an adult thing and a 32 years old man is an experienced adult able to "play" well. M/s is about relationship not game. TorD is a game. Let's distinguish between those two.
Since there is a lot of talk about age and pedos, I am almost sure there is another misunderstanding here. Pedophilia is not a relationship between a man of any age with a 20 years old woman. They are both adults and have the right to choose. Pedophilia is to run after kids not adults. Apart from this BDSM has the kinky and pervert feature. This is why we love it. Don't try to see it as something "socially sane" and "socialy accepted" because you lose the whole concept. It is something that lots of people find exciting but very few of them would admit it.

P.S. I am a 37 years old man but I never hided it. If a much younger, yet adult woman, wants to be in a M/s relationship with me, who would have a problem and why?

Last edited by Dark_Baron; 09-24-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote