Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
What ever happened with the BF?
Nothing, of course. It was only me having a wild sex dream. He did not comply. He did not want to be cheated on. He did not want to be my slave. He just stopped seeing me...

But that is not the end of the story! When I met some old friends not so long ago, he was with them. Much to my surprise! We talked, and I believe he still thinks I'm sexy. No, I'm sure he still thinks I'm sexy. Even if he said he was shocked by my behavior, he jokingly asked me if I still wanted him to be my bf. On my terms. Tentatively I said yes and grinned. He grinned back and said no, but I could be his gf on his terms. He would never ever jerk off for me, but he would like me to masturbate for him, whenever he was in the mood. And maybe he would allow me to cum. From time to time. I did not answer, but I nodded and smiled politely and then joined the others in their conversation.

I was thinking that maybe it is not up to me to make this decision. I have accepted you as my Master, so what do you want me to do? Should I be less bitchy and more friendly? Would it be appropriate for me in my new role as your obedient slave to be subservient towards him as well? Do you want me to fuck him? With you ordering me around and being horny and wet from all the edges I have done, I'm tempted to just let him use me. I'm sure he would be grateful if I spread my legs whenever he wanted to fuck me. Shall I be his slut in real life? I might do it if you tell me to do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You got this right, slut! You are my toy. It's not up to you to make decisions. I'm the one who decides. So, to make you aware of your status and to get you used to the thought of being my toy, I want you go out and take your panties off in public. Put them in your purse. Go to a store and purchase something. It can be anything you want. When the item is selected go to pay for it, preferably with a male cashier. Set your purse on the counter and open it up so your nasty panties are in plain view. Pay and go on with your day.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote