Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #11
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 4

I was not ashamed. I had only done what I wanted, what I needed and what I deserved. I sat on my stupid bf's bed, still naked and wet from Peter's dick, and said, "Ok. You know. I just fucked Peter. I definitely need other guys. I can not be yours alone. You are simply not enough." With this I removed the bedspread. "Look at this! Look at that tiny excuse for a dick you have." His dick was hard in no time, just as I had expected. I took it in my hand and massaged it slowly. "You really think your 5 inches can satisfy me? When I can easily have 10? No way. You will never be able to satisfy me." He was looking at me with such an appaled face that I simply had to kiss the head of his dick. "But I still love you. Your are so cute, looking at me this way. As long as you accept it when I fuck other guys – and I will, in the future, whenever I want and whoever I want – you can stay my boyfriend. You will not be allowed to fuck me, but if you are nice and obedient, you might be allowed - from time to time - to jerk off with me watching. Or you might be allowed to watch me jerking off. Would you like that?" By now he was close to the edge and nodded as fast as he could. "Good, slut," I said, "We'll see, when we are back in home." With this I let go of his cock. "But you will not be allowed to cum without me explicitly telling you. I want you to be horny and obedient. As horny and obedient as you are now." And I went to sleep. Me very satisfied with my orgasm, him horny and frustrated. As any good slut should be.

(to be continued...)
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote