Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 2

I just did it. I snuggled up to him in bed and toyed with his dick. I was surprised how fast he grew hard. And I mean really hard! Just when he was about to burst I stopped. He looked at me desperately and asked me to fuck him. I declined and told him about Peter and how much I needed Peter's strong and powerful cock and that I wanted to fuck Peter as soon as possible. All the time stroking his dick, even if by now he had shrunk a lot. Interestingly he grew again when I went on. I told him that I did not intend to fuck him for a long time, but that he might jerk off with me watching, and that I might even let him watch me masturbate. But only if he behaved for the rest of the weekend. That he would only stand a chance to stay my bf if he would not make a fuss about me fucking Peter. With this I got up and went to say hello to the others, still in my sleep tee, leaving him to think about my modest proposition.

When I came back to dress, he was still in bed. I sat next to him and caressed his hair. He looked up at me with a strange look and I kissed him. Slowly. Using my tongue. Than I told him to get up, be a good boy and join us for breakfast.

(to be continued...)
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: