Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
What are your limits? May be a good idea to tell me. You know that you are turning your submissive slut into a dom?
From sub to DOM in just a few days? Is my influence so bad? What will your girlfriend think about me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I jacked off this morning thinking about you. I did it without her permision. Do you want me to tell her? You know what will happen. I will have to wear that chastity thing again.
I'm flattered! I like it when you jack off thinking of me. And if you do it without permission, how cool! Do you want to be in chastity? I would like it. You are so sweet when you are horny and helpless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
One thing I have fantasized about is my girlfriend fucking my ass with a strap-on. I would of course be locked and tied to a bed . She would bang my ass hard until I am begging for her to stop. After that, she would spank me. She would then masturbate, untie me, and leave me sexually frustrated, unable to cum.
I think your girlfriend would love to be fucked by other guys, and to have you watching it helplessly would be an added attraction, especially when you are caged. You told me that she masturbates when you are in chastity? To have big cocks available while you are not able to satify her must be very tempting....

Sometimes I think that it would be cool if you wanted to control me as well – you could start with my orgasms. I would have to ask you if I wanted to cum. If not I would be restricted to edging, which would make me increasingly horny.

Re-reading this I have to admit that I'm horny right now. You have made me horny. My hand is in my panties, I play with my clit and I'm really wet. Do you want me to cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
No. I do not want you to have an orgasm. Not yet. You know that I do not approve of you spending this weekend with your bf and 2 other guys. I want you to get fucked, and he will not fuck you. Not with them around. Not your stupid bf! So what you will do is to edge as often as possible. It will get you in the right mood. It will teach you, to be horny and frustrated while you are with 3 hot guys!
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: