View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 03:12 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Dares

Now summer is on its way hopefully some dares I have done in summers gone by.
1)You have to go to a non nudist beach during the day and take a camera . Ask someone if they would be willing to take a few pics of you on the beach . Here comes the kicker ,you have to be nude .
2)For those that drive .You have to go for a drive but you have to leave home nude taking nothing to cover up and drive around for at least 30 minutes before heading home .
If you want to be a bit more daring masturbate but don't cum till your parked up at home .
3)Find a nice country walk strip naked , hide your clothes and walk away for at least 30 minutes before you can go back for your clothes .
Again if your really brave masturbate the whole time till your back at your clothes .
4)Now the evenings are getting slightly warmer go for a walk round your block naked or if you have a park near by leave home naked , walk to the park , round the park and home .
5)For those with partners or who can find a willing partner find some where as public as you dare and strip naked and have sex then tell us where you succeeded in doing it . Lets see who was the bravest and risked the most .

I have more I will post later .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote