View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 02:14 PM   #51
MistressVanessa

1) How long have you been involved with BDSM
- I have always liked games like cops and robbers when I was a young kid. You can say that it turned me on, but i didn't know it. Then I started reading erotic stories about bdsm when I was about 12. I got 'serious' with bdsm when I was 17. I am 22 now.

1a) How long for If online? How long for if in real?
- online 5 years with breakes
- offline, I played few times

2) How experienced do you think you are? Out of 10. 1 being no experience and 10 being highly experienced
- 6.5??? I think I am very experienced compared to online people, but I am no match for a full time mistress...

2a) If you've had no experience would you want to experience the world of kink?
- I would like to play offline some time again, but it's hard to find the right person. I don't want to do it with a stranger.

3)would you ever explore your limits?
- As a sub, I have few limits, but they are hard limits like permanent stuff, I am not going to explore that.
- As a mistress I listen to my sub's limits. If they are willing to break it I would help them. I would love to make someone tattoo my name on their body

4)Any 'taboo' fantasies? If so what?
Being a 24/7 slave to a mistress/master serving them in everything and have all kind of rules on me. I would really like to do it for a periode of time (1-3 months?) without any commitment afterwards, so I could just get back to my old life.

5) whats the most shocking/dirty/rude activity you think you've done? Or done to someone
- I was pissed at my male slave and I let him stay outside with a sign saying 'free foot worship'. He had to stay like this for 2 days.

5a) Anything you've regret?
- When i was exploring my sub side i was stupid and listened to wrong people. i was just starting and I was very green. I assumed my masters would know what to do and I trusted them completely. Some of them asked for nude pictures only and dissapeared pretty soon afterwards, others asked me to ruin my life by telling me to do stuff within my limits (I didn't). One blackmailed me... Which was the worse. I have never told this story on any website and I am still little bit traumatic after it. That was the main reason why I didn't want to be a slave anymore.

After a bit of talk he told me to send him nudes with face. He seemed nice and we talked a lot before he asked me to do it so i trusted him. When he got them he told me that I will be his 24/7 bitch from now on, or he will put the pictures online. Long story short, I had to do things for him and send him my pictures as proof. Lucky for me he only asked me things within my limits, although they were at the point of almost breaking it. I had to do a lot of things that I wasn't yet comfortable with and that I didn't want to do.

The worst part was when he asked me to use my towel as diaper and wet myself. He made me drink a lot before that. I told him I can't because my mom would come home in 5 minutes, but he only reminded me of the pictures. When i finally peed in it, my mom entered the house. For those of you who think that i could simply clean the towel, keep in mind that I was forced not to pee the whole day and I had to drink a lot. What left my body was like a waterfall, the whole towel was soaked in pee. I tried to wash it with water but couldn't take all the pee out. I also couldn't dry it, because I was in bathroom far too long anyway, and I don't think it would help much. The towel was all wet, you could very easily see that something happened, and it obviously smelled like pee. I was so ashamed that i told my mom that I am going to sleep and closed the door.

The next morning I woke up, my mother already left for work. In the bathroom i found a note that said: 'I don't know what happened with the towel, but here you get a new, dry and a CLEAN one.' I was so ashamed, my mother obviously knew what happened, it smelled like pee horribly. When she came home she asked me about it and I only mumbled a bad story that it felt in the bad or something... The towel is yellowish to this day.

I realised I had to stop the blackmail or it will ruin my life more than the pictures. I was now on a good way to ruin my relations with family and friends... The worst thing that he could do is put the pictures online, where nobody recognises me. What's the chance someone I know will find them... So i told him I quit and that he could put them online if he wanted. I ignored him afterwards. I have not found my pictures online yet, but who knows, maybe you've seen them.

6) What do you prefer: Online play, in real play, or both?
- Real play, both as sub and mistress

7)Are you Dominant? submissive? Or Switch? Or are you unsure
- I have periodes of time when I feel submissive and periodes of time when i feel dominant.

8) Would you recommend BDSM to a friend?
- I think you have to be born with it to like it... Other people just find it weird

9) Do your friends know youre into kinky stuff? Would you ever tell them? Do you want to tell them?
- My best (girl) friend knows about it, but I couldn't covince her to do anything with me. I don't dare to tell it to anyone else, although when I am drunk at a party or when i see other people drunk i like to casually suggest some bdsm things, or atleast play truth or dare so i can get something out of it
MistressVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote