Thread: Fiction: A Tale of a Captured Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
Manda

Default Rest of Chapter 3...

Point of view of Jason:

I stared at her tomato red ass, and tried to remember this girl in class, sitting there pretty much silent… I just couldn’t fit her into that picture anymore, now she was just a slave, a loud one at that. What had I created, a small grin spread across my lips at this thought, it was clear I had won.
She made me feel so dominant, happy, I wanted to give her something, and knew exactly what to do. My grin grew into a full out smile, and I rested my hand on my slave’s ass, to which she greatly flinched and a brief burst of laughter escaped my lips.

“Slave”, I waited, she didn’t react. “Slave”, this time she seemed to understand and a garbled, “yes Master”, came from her direction. She really had made me proud so far, and I felt I had to show that to her. It was clear it had to be a reciprocal relationship if she was going to keep happy and following her master, me. “I am proud of how far you have come so far, and I will always try to be a fair master when you have earned it” she seemed to be a little shocked by this as she flinched as I spoke as such.

Point of view of Jennifer:

Only once I had winced a little away from Master I realised that I shouldn’t have, it let him into my mind further; what would he take from it? I wish that I could say that I had winced because of the pain in my, what felt life, flaming ass, but the truth in it was that I flinched due to the way in which he seemed to have, at least a little, compassion, even in this situation. It made my mind wander to ways which I could get out of this situation, could I persuade him to let me free?

My mind flickered back to him the second I felt his skin against mine once again, his hands were sliding up the outsides of my legs, they continued up past my hips, to my boobs and obviously couldn’t resist giving them a squeeze as I felt the unwanted pressure against them, but I could do nothing to make him react any different… for now at least. His hands continued to over my eyes where he seemed to affix a blindfold over my eyes without me realising that he had been holding one, or was about to. I shivered a little at the sudden complete blackness, knowing now that I was even more vulnerable than before.

At this moment it felt as if master lifted my body back on to the table which I had been on previously, and once again affixed my body, face up, to restrict movement almost completely, whilst making sure that my legs were spread wide, leaving myself open for anything. I was petrified now, he had said he was proud, was that a code word for him meaning something else? I was getting paranoid with every sound I heard believing that it would deliver the blow that I was waiting for and he’d be inside me… at least he could not get to my ass easily, which was now emitting an intense stinging feeling, although it was dying down little by little, even with the pressure of my weight on it.

Once again I was distracted from my thought by a sudden vibration against my clit which immediately turned me on. My mind translated this amazing feeling into a picture of Master pressing a vibrator to my clit. The speed of the vibrations increased, and I involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure, which he seemed pleased with, as he increased the speed once again.

Point of view of Jason:

I was curious to see whether my slave could get turned on by just her clit, so made sure as to use the bullet vibrator against her clitoris, hoping that I would get a shifting in her position or slight wetness on her part. It wasn’t until I turned it up a little and my ears lay witness to a guttural sound from her, that I realised she was really turned on by the vibrator. I couldn’t resist turning it up another level once this had registered in my mind. She seemed to physically start to shake, and as I turned the vibrator to the highest setting it had this movement became more distinct. It was clear to see that slave was about to cum, but as her master I had to take control over the situation. Strictly I announced, “you may not cum until I allow you that pleasure”. An irrelevant nod came from the girl.

Soon after this she seemed to go into overdrive, and she started to thrash more against her restraints but to no avail. I did not move my hand with the vibrator in from her clit, sure that she would not break a direct order from her master, and so she would not cum until informed that she was allowed.
I started to count down from 20, thinking that that was a fair amount of time for her to edge for, and have earned an orgasm. At 14 she increased her struggling a fraction and a muffle scream escaped the gag, before her limbs abruptly stopped shaking and her breath, once quick and short, became calm, almost relaxed.

She had cum. That was clear.

She had disobeyed me. That was also clear; and that was not allowed.

Within a second of this I turned off and placed the vibrator behind me and picked up instead another device, the one she deserved for this infringement. I roughly moved her about so that I was able to position and click it into place. Now she might learn some manners about when I allow her to cum… well that is whether this chastity belt ever comes off her, once again I laughed and felt amazing for it, this yet again showed him that she was his.

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote