View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 04:32 AM   #6
AnalGirl1

I was in a regular bar, started talking with a stranger and told him to follow me after about 15 minutes. He lead him into the mens bathroom, into a cubicle and put my top off. He already had his cock out I told him to stand still - I'm 'active'!
I get on my knees and wrap my tits around his cock. I spit on it, I moved, he moved/fucked.
After a while he came. It shot against my chin and on my breasts - a pretty big load!
I tried to spread the cum (with his dick as a paint brush) but it was still obvious after I smeared it on every side of my breasts and up to my throat. Well - that was the task (During the 24 hours it was hot, disgusting, a turn on and turn off, I liked it, I licked it and hated it ^^). I put my bra and top (good cleavage) back on. He stared at me - I smiled at him and left the bathroom.
I was sitting at the bar, going through my list of what I have to do ("Suck off a stranger in a suit", "Make a stranger, preferably a woman, cum somewhere public",...), when a man approached me. He wore a suit probably after-work-party.
Half an hour later, I sucked his dick on the men's bathroom.
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote