Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 02:52 PM   #23
sandie1

I’m really sorry that you’ve had to punish me again for having an unauthorised orgasm. I’m also already being punished at the moment for wetting myself on Saturday by having to spend the week wearing granny panties, which are my punishment panties.
My embarrassment at having to wear these panties every day has also made me constantly horny, and by Wednesday I had already used all of my 3 weekly orgasms. Despite knowing that it wasn’t allowed, and despite your clear instruction to keep my hands out of my panties, on Thursday morning, I had another orgasm. I know that I shouldn’t have done this, and that I deserve to be punished for it.

I started my punishment by removing my punishment panties to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 30 rubber band snaps to each inner thigh. Each one stung like mad, and left a clear red line along my thighs. I tried to keep each snap separate, but every so often one would land where I had just done a previous one, making it hurt twice as much. I was almost glad to have my panties as a gag to help me keep quiet. By the time I finished the 30 snaps, my inner thighs were bright red, and covered in marks.

Next was 6 snaps to each nipple. I took my top off, keeping the panties in my mouth. I really hate any kind of pain to my nipples, but I managed to get through all 6 with minimal crying out through my gag.

When I was finished with these snaps, I removed my panties from my mouth, and grabbed my toothpaste. I was dreading this part so much. I coated my middle finger in toothpaste, making sure to use plenty, since I really didn’t want to have to reapply it. But when it came to actually fingering my pussy, I was so nervous. I’ve never used toothpaste inside my pussy before, but I had no doubt that it was going to burn. I set my timer for 4 minutes, but for the first minute, I couldn’t bring myself to put my finger inside. The irony wasn’t lost on me, that fingering my pussy was exactly what had got me in this position in the first place, and yet here I was, desperate to avoid it. Eventually though, I restarted the timer to 4 minutes, and slipped my finger inside me, fingering myself for the full 4 minutes. The first minute or so didn’t actually feel too horrible, until the burning really kicked in after just over a minute. At this point I was so desperate to stop, and kept looking at the timer, willing it to go faster. It kept getting worse until eventually the timer went off, and I could stop. Even then, it kept burning, but I still had the worst part of the punishment to complete.

I grabbed my panties again to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 36 snaps to my exposed clit. Again, it’s not something I’ve ever done before, and I was dreading how badly it was going to hurt. Even though I was fully expecting it to be awful, when the first one landed, I was so shocked by how much it hurt, and even despite the gag, I couldn’t keep quiet. I was so sure that I wouldn’t be able to complete 3 dozen. But I had got myself into this position, and I knew that I would have to accept the punishment for my behaviour. Every single snap had me pulling my legs together and up to my chest, and by the time I had completed the first dozen, I could feel tears in my eyes. Eventually I got to the end, and was feeling very sorry for myself.

Finally it was time for the last part of my punishment. After everything else, I was almost relieved to go stand in the corner. I set my timer for 6 minutes, making sure that the volume was up, and that I had definitely pressed start, so I had no excuse to need to turn around, before standing with my nose against the wall. I still hadn’t put my clothes back on yet, so standing there for 6 minutes, naked, with all my thoughts on how much my pussy hurt was no fun at all. But eventually the timer went off, and I came out of the corner. The first thing I did when I got out of the corner was wipe the toothpaste from my pussy. Some of the toothpaste was near my clit, and it was so painful trying to wipe it away. The coldness of the wipes also seemed to bring a lot of the burn back, which is only now beginning to settle. Afterwards, I put my top back on, and grabbed a pillow that I could hold between my thighs, since every time they rub together, I’m reminded of how much those snaps to my thighs hurt as well.

I’m really sorry that I disobeyed you, and I deserved every bit of that punishment. I’ll be more careful in future not to use up all of my orgasms at once, and to keep my hands out of my panties when I don’t have any more orgasms left.

Please comment if you enjoyed reading about my punishment, or if you want to ask any questions.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote