View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #9
ZeSarge

Default stupid mistake chapter 2

Steph looked on the ground to where she hid her cloths, to her shock her bra and pantys were missing. Steph ducked down to check her surrondings and then quickly got dressed, when she got home her dad was siting on his chair with a stern face on him
"Sit down please Stephanie"
uhoh she thought he only called her that if she was in touble. As she sat down she prepaired to talk herself out of whatever it is she did, she was very good at that.
"do you know why im upset right now?"
"no daddy whats wrong?"
"what were you doing today?"
"i was taking my walk as i always do"
at that moment bill revieled her bra and pantys
"so want to explain this as well then?"
"uh ya those are my undergarments why do you have them?"
"because i saw you stripping naked out there"
"ya dad thats a good one next you'll be telling me i have 20 or so boyfrien-"
"prove it"
"i'm sorry?"
"prove that i didnt see that, show me your bra that you have on right now if you don't have one on then im going to punish you"
"no im not showing you my bra thats rediculus!"
"DO IT STEPHANIE OR YOU CAN LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LIEING TO ME!!"
"your right daddy im sorry i wont do it again i just dont came ov-"
"no were not done here! that wasnt your first time doing something like that, i want you to go to your room and bring out all your sex toys and anything else your hiding from me, oh and dont lie to me that you have no sex toys cause i know thats bullshit i just havent said anything about them because of your age"
"yes daddy"
Steph returned with a small box that was her sex stuff, a dildo, a bullet vibe, a pair of handcuffs, and an O- gag
(see http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...rdayo1_400.jpg for image)
"is this everything?"
"yes daddy"
"ok well im going to put this away, i will wait for saterday to give you your punishment as i want it to be fitting, no going out on friday either."
"yes daddy im sorry daddy"
taking in a hevey sigh bill replyed
"no your not but hopefully after this punishment you will be."
saterday morning came quick, at 5am bill woke up his daughter and said to get dressed and that they were going on a little trip. bill drove to the far end of town by the fields
"strip"
"what?"
"do what i say this is your punishment"
"no daddy please not out here!"
"DO IT STEPHANIE OR I SWARE TO GOD YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AS A DAUGHER"
steph slowly striped out side in the dark once she was naked bill put the cloths in the car
"alright i thought long and hard about this so lisen up cause im only saying this once, you are going to walk home like this and then you are never going to do something like this again, by forcing you into this it has a high chance of you being caught but hell the way you were going that was going to happen anyways, christ your probally wet already just thinking about this, but just get home and your punishment is over."
"yes daddy" she said with a sob
"oh and one more thing sweety"

A. [Paragon 5] he gives her her pantys back
B. He lets her go off as she is
C. [Renagade 5] He applys the o gag and handcuffs so she cant cover up and she cant talk her way out of situations
ZeSarge is offline   Reply With Quote