View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 11:12 PM   #11
Max1328
Account Banned

I assume the plug has a small neck so you can relax your ass around it. But your ass needs some stretching, little anal slut. Try to sleep with your dildo inside your ass.

Take the dildo and some lube in your bed and insert in slowly while everyone is sleeping. I'm pretty sure the thought of your asshole being ruined while everyone sleeps, makes you incredibly wet. But don't touch your pussy!

Instead you'll pull up tight panties so the dildo stays inside. If you wake up because it hurts you are allowed to relube. If it becomes unbearable you can take it out. Put don't think I let your ass rest. The plug goes in instead and you have to ask me for a punishment.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Max1328 for this post: