Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 AM   #43
beatea

Freddie groaned again as he again had nothing and he was surely losing his clothes fast in this pace. Carly finally got rid of her white chips ending on 4th place, while Iris got a third one and Freddie even got a fourth one. Wendy and Freddie chucked away their remaining chips, resulting in the fact that Wendy, Freddie and Carly and both with one article of clothing less than they started with and zero chips.

“I don’t think those two should get more cards,” Pete said as he played his privilege card which kept Melanie and Brad from getting even more chips.
Iris joined the rank of those who have stripped as she only had one chip left. “What’s going off?” Melanie asked to Iris.

“The shoes, off course,” Iris said as she presented them to Melanie. Melanie, who sat next to Iris quickly grabbed her shoes and threw them on the growing pile of shoes outside of the circle. Because her shoes were jokered, Iris got four chips in return. Leaving her at three green chips.
Then Melanie decided it was time for the truth and the dare for Iris and Freddie respectively. She started with Iris and kept it simple.

“Iris, for your truth I ask you: Are you a virgin,”

Iris hesitated for an answer. “Yes, I am,” she said.

“That’s okay,” Melanie smiled. “I am too, if you want to know. There’s nothing wrong with it. Now for Freddie,” she said with a smirk on her face. At least the majority of the group knew that Melanie had a crush on Freddie, since the very first time she saw him, so Melanie knew exactly what she was going to ask. “Freddie, I dare you to kiss me,”

“Oh, come on sis,” Sam complained. “Can’t you think of something better?” Freddie already approached Melanie to do his dare.

“No, I couldn’t,” Melanie said.

“Well, it’s not a terrible dare,” Freddie said. “Should I sit or do you want to stand,”

“I’ll stand,” Melanie said as she stood up and draped her arms around Freddie’s neck, while Freddie took her waist. Freddie leaned in until their lips touched. They held each other closer and used their tongues to explore each other’s mouths. It crossed Melanie’s mind that they hadn’t set a time limit of kissing, and she didn’t mind. Most of the girls in the room were both jealous and turned on by the sight and the sound. She softly started to moan in Freddie’s mouth as her gently caressed her back. Lack of air put their kiss on hold and forced Melanie to retreat. She finished with a sweet kiss on his cheek. “Thanks,” she said out of breath and very red cheeks.

“No problem,” Freddie said also a little flushed as he reclaimed his spot between Carly and Melanie.

Round 7

Freddie was pretty relieved that he finished second. He was finally saved from his four white chips and even got a chip, while Carly got two chips. Iris and Melanie finished sixth and seventh and thus had to hand in one and two chips respectively, leaving them both on two remaining chips. Wendy had to hand in three chips, but she quickly noted that she didn’t have a single chip to hand in, thus she came three chips short.

“Wendy, you have to give three chips,” Carly said with a sly smile.

“I know, but I don’t have any,” Wendy said.

“So, what’s it gonna be? Your socks?”

“No, take my shorts,” Wendy said, surprising everybody, but Melanie.

“Of course,” Melanie said. “She had a joker on her shorts. If she stripped
her socks, she had to strip again,”

“I see,” Iris said.

“I won’t complain,” Pete said with a grin.

“Oh, just quit it,” Sam said slightly annoyed.

Carly crawled over to Wendy who stood up. Carly draped her fingers over the elastic waistband and pulled it down, displaying Wendy’s panties to the audience. Wendy quickly sat down covering her panties with her legs, her head even redder than usual. Carly tossed the shorts over the shoes and reclaimed her own.

Carly noticed that Wendy had three white chips now and Iris had four white ones. So they had to answer a truth and do a dare respectively.

“Wendy,” Carly said with a smile. “How do you feel now you’re the first one to lose some dignity?”

“Exposed,” Wendy snapped.

“Oh come on, that answer doesn’t please me,” Carly said disappointed. “Please, put some effort in it,”

Wendy sighed. “Okay, on one side, I don’t like it. I feel kinda embarrassed, but I must admit it has something good on it. It really gives me a kick, I think,”

“That’s better,” Freddie said with a smile.

“Now Iris, for your dare, I really want a volunteer,” Carly said looking around. Brad raised his hand. “Okay Brad. I’m getting something from downstairs for the dare, will be back in a minute,”

There's at least one mistake in this chapter, who can find it?

Last edited by beatea; 08-10-2011 at 08:34 AM.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote