Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #39
beatea

After the next round Freddie and Iris looked very miserable. Both started and ended with nothing less than a High Card. Sam won and gained two chips and Wendy got one chip. Iris chucked two chip away from her pile of five. Carly passed away her last one. This was possible the worst possible outcome for Freddie. He wasn’t only supposed to strip. Since he got his third white chip (Carly and her second and Iris her first) he also had a truth to answer from no one less than Sam.

“So birthday boy,” Sam said with a large smirk on her face. “What can I strip from ya,” Freddie had a defeated expression on his face and asked Sam to get his shoe off. In return he got four chips. After putting two chips away he got two chips remaining. Sam crawled to Freddie and yanked his shoe from his foot.

“Ow!” Freddie exclaimed.

“Please don’t hurt him?” Carly asked.

“Okay, next round,” Freddie squeaked.

“Uh-uh,” Melanie said. “My sister gets some true out of you,”

“Okay, let’s see, something I always wanted to know of you. I know, I would love to know this. What is your greatest nightmare?” Sam asked.

Freddie looked at Sam and thought a moment about his answer. “I think when I lose my mother,” Freddie said. “I mean although she’s weird, I still love her a lot,”

“We know, Freddie,” Wendy said sympathetically as she softly rubbed his arm. Sam scoffed. This question should’ve been a humiliating one, not a lady magnet for the nub.

“Next round,” she scoffed.

This round was pretty hectic for Freddie as he started with nothing at first, but when he passed away his entire hand he got at least a pair of Jacks. That was his chance to get out of the bottom 3. Pete had a spades 9, 2, 8 and a Queen. He just needed another spade and decided to go for it. He chucked away his 3 of diamonds and got a 6 in return, completing his pairless flush and defeating Melanie’s full house! Two chips for Pete and one for Melanie put both players on five chips, Iris chucked a chip away putting her on two chips. Carly was about to surrender two chips from her stack, but then she realized that there wasn’t even a stack to give chips away from. In short, Carly was about to strip.

“Don’t worry, Carly,” Wendy said. “You’re not alone,” The redhead showed her two only chips and since she had to pay three of them, she also had to strip. Both Carly and Wendy were two green chips short.

“So,” Pete said. “Should I remove your shoes, or do you want to be a bold girl and give me something more interesting to remove,”

“Nope,” Carly said, still with a happy face. “Just the shoes,”

“For me too, Pete,” Wendy said.

Pete crawled over to Carly and started to undo her shoes and threw them to Freddie’s right shoe outside of the circle. Then he walked over to Wendy and undid her shoes as well. Since neither of the girls jokered their shoes, Wendy ended up with one chip and Carly had no chips at all.

Because she ended up second, Melanie was allowed to throw her white chip back at the pot. Carly, Iris and Wendy each got one extra, leaving them on three, two and one white chips in total. Since Carly had a third white chip she had a truth to answer from Pete.

“Carly,” Pete said. “Time for your truth. I’m really grateful that I’m invited to this ehrm… party, but why did you want to play strip poker with us,”

“Well, to say the truth, I read a very good story on this site called getDare.com. It was about a couple of people I guess they are as old as we are and it kinda turned me on and I wondered what it would be to actually play the game then accidentally Freddie caught me reading the story so I showed him the site and watched whether he liked it or not. Then the three of us, Sam also started reading, became addicted to the story and I asked more and more how it would be to actually play the game. Then I came at the idea to do it. Freddie, Sam and I tried it once, but I noticed that it would be more fun with more people. Then I realized, since Freddie also seemed to like the game, that it would be fun to play it with a couple more of our friends, so here we are,”

“That was an awesome story,” Brad complimented Carly.

“Thanks.” Carly smiled. “Next round.”

“Wait, wait, wait!” Sam exclaimed. “We get a privilege card,” than added with a smirk, “whatever that is,”

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” Carly presented a board with twenty cards attached on it. There were four columns and five rows. “Both of you can take one. Of course your new streak is put back to zero, so to pick a new card you have to win another three games in a row, okay?”

“Sounds fair,”

Sam got the second from the left on the top row. Her privilege card said:

Spoiler:
Play this card after a round. Every player loses all his/hers green chips

Pete took the card from column 3, row 2, which said:

Spoiler:
Play this card after a round before the chips are dealt. No player gets a green chip

Then Pete started to deal for the sixth round.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote