Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #42
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 3

Thanks everyone. Hope you're ready for more! ;)

Soon enough, Erin found herself lying on her back with her legs bent in the air, each foot re-shackled securely. Her vagina felt raw and tender when exposed to the cool air like such, and the semen caked on her face began to feel dry and cracked. Erin couldn’t imagine this was good for her skin, which was normally flawless.

“Comfortable?” Jason asked mockingly, then gave a swift but fairly gentle kick to her side for no apparent reason. She was beginning to think Jason took pleasure in harming girls like her.

“Nnnnhh” Erin, muffled by the gag, tried to reply.

Jason laughed, then took the enema nozzle from Chris and sat down in front of Erin’s legs.

“Alright, bitch, here’s how this is going to work.” Jason explained and began to gently fondle Erin’s vulva. “That bag Chris is holding holds a gallon of water. We’re gonna pump it all into your ass today, and it’s going to hurt.” He slipped two fingers into Erin, causing her to moan through her gag. “It might feel like you’re going to explode but don’t worry—you won’t. Trust me, I’ve done this lots of times.”

Erin had no idea how an entire gallon of liquid was going to fit inside her but didn’t dare question Jason, as she was sure he wasn’t lying about his experience with this sort of thing.

Jason removed his fingers from Erin’s vagina and wiped them on her thighs. After all the abuse she had recently taken, Erin was ashamed to discover how soaked his fingers had gotten.

All thoughts of feeling sorry for herself were forgotten, however, when Jason abruptly spat directly onto her pink anus Erin felt her hole contract at this sensation, and Mark laughed.

“I think she likes it, Jason. You’re so kind for lubing her up first.”

“Hah, I think you’re right, man. Let’s see how she likes what’s coming next.”

Jason spat on Erin’s quivering hole once more, then began to slide the cold enema nozzle into her rectum. It was thin enough that Erin felt barely anything at first, but very shortly she felt her hole widening and began to whimper.

“Holy fucking shit, now that’s a tight ass,” Jason said to his pals. “Look, I think it’s already hurting her. Is that right, Erin?”

Erin nodded and muttered something garbled through the gag as tears began once again to flit down her cheeks. She had never felt anything as odd and weirdly painful as this insertion.

“Shh, it’ll be over soon. Don’t talk; just try to relax your ass muscle,” Jason suggested, and Erin, not wanting this to hurt any more than necessary, took his advice. Slowly she focused on allowing this foreign intruder to enter her orifice, rather than fighting it. After a few moments she discovered that if she pushed slightly, as if using the bathroom, it was much less painful.

“Okay, now there’s one wider part coming to prevent it from falling out, but once you’ve taken that, you’re done.” Erin shut her eyes and breathed slowly and deeply, feeling her anus steadily loosening around the invader burrowing in. The walls of her rectum burned sharply with each new centimeter it accepted, and Erin’s vision blurred from the foggy tears covering her eyes.

“Alright, you can relax, it’s in far enough now,” Jason said with a menacing wink. “Ready for some water?”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote