Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #37
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 2

“So tell me, Erin, when was the last time you took a shit?” Chris queried as if that were a perfectly normal thing to ask.

Erin was somewhat confused and more than a little shocked at this but figured she had better answer honestly. She sobbed once more, wiped the tears from her eyes, sniffed, then replied, “Um … yesterday, I guess? I think.”

“Yesterday?” Mark seemed incredulous at her response, but It was true. Erin rarely used the bathroom besides just to pee; it had been that way since childhood. She always figured it was because of her very healthy diet, or perhaps a large colon.

“Yes,” she answered shakily, “I-I don’t usually have to go very often. Always been that way.”

“Hmm, alright,” Mark pondered, “This should be interesting then.” He set the devices he was carrying onto the floor at Erin’s feet. She could now see that the plastic bin was more of a squarish bowl, perhaps a foot wide and a foot and a half high. Attached to its top was a lid of sorts which, once she noticed it, immediately clued Erin in to what exactly she was looking at: a portable toilet, with a lid the shape of a normal toilet seat.

Erin began to panic, certainly not wishing to use the bathroom in front of these men, but as soon as she moved, Jason and Chris restrained her.

“What the FUCK?!” Erin screamed as she squirmed in their arms, flailing her legs wildly. “You’re fucking perverts! There’s no way I’m going to take a shit in your homemade—”

Before she could finish, Jason delivered another backhand to Erin’s cheek, this time harder than ever. Her knees buckled, and the two men grabbed her more firmly to keep her standing.

“What did I JUST tell you about obeying us?” Jason spat in her face, twisting her arm until she winced in pain. “I guess you can’t shut up and just fucking do what we tell you, so I’m gonna have to gag you again. Sorry, baby.”

Chris grabbed hold of both Erin’s arms, while Jason quickly walked to his jeans, retrieved the ball gag, then stuffed it in Erin’s mouth, tying it behind her head. When it was firmly in place, Jason leaned in close so that his nose almost touched his silent victim’s.

“So I’m gonna ask you yet again. Are you going to do what we ask?”

Erin sternly nodded her head and produced a muffled sound of agreement. Her entire face hurt from Jason’s sharp knuckles, and the pain was growing more and more searing by the minute. Frankly, she wondered if her jaw might be broken, or if that’s just what being backhanded by a strong man felt like. Either way, she couldn’t bear another similar blow and decided to submit to her captors for the time being. She slackened her body, and Chris let her go.

“Good girl,” Jason said. “Now, I want you to take a look at this.” He picked up the contraption on top of the toilet and held it for Erin to see. “Do you know what this is?”

Erin shook her head silently, though she was beginning to get an idea of what it might be used for. The device consisted of a long plastic tube, about the diameter of a quarter, attached to a large bag made of what looked like rubber. At the connection point was a small metal knob, presumably to control the flow of something through the tube. The other end of the tube was fastened to a small nozzle-like fixture with another small knob attached to it.

Jason smiled devilishly at Erin, who was fidgeting nervously, still reluctant to behave so calmly. “This, my little slut, is an enema kit. It’s gonna clean you out so none of our dicks get dirty when we violate you in a few minutes.” Jason’s smugness made Erin sick. “So I hope you’ll learn to enjoy what it can do, because you’re going to be seeing a lot of it while you’re with us.”

Erin’s eyes grew wide, but she didn’t move, too stunned and afraid to do anything that might upset her captors—particularly Jason.

“Alright, she’s not gonna fight. Hook it up, guys.”

Erin watched as Chris and Mark went to work: Mark headed toward the metal chest and began unwinding the hose from the tank, which Erin now realized most likely contained water—or at least she hoped it did.

Mark tossed the hose to Chris, who had removed the nozzle from the end of the enema tube. He inserted the end of the tank’s hose into the tube, then motioned to Mark, who turned the knob atop the water tank. Water began rushing through the tube, filling the enema bag. When it was bulging with liquid, Chris twisted the knob at its base to keep the water in, then tossed his end of the hose back to Mark. Finally, he reattached the enema nozzle to the tube and turned to face Erin.

“You ready to get fucking cleaned out, sweet cheeks? he said condescendingly, swinging the tube back and forth. Erin shook her head but otherwise didn’t dare move.

“Haha! I’ll take that as a yes.”

Suddenly, Jason shoved Erin down, sending her tumbling to her knees before landing hard on her ass. She writhed in pain for a few moments before Jason and Mark grabbed her legs and dragged her toward the shackles in the middle of the room. The carpet burned against Erin’s bare back, and she tried to stifle her screams, which were audible even through her gag.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote