View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #38
sissyalana

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_stones View Post
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!
Why i don't have gf like you, i would do anything something this happens to me.
sissyalana is offline   Reply With Quote