View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 06:06 AM   #2
SaraSlut21

Default Part 2

Part 2

Walking out the door to the world, Sara looks like a used mess, her face wet, her shirt still tight as ever and smelling strong of pussy, and her skirt barely hiding the large metal plug in her ass, a tear rolls down her check as she quickly shuffles her way home to her dorm room.

Sara was nervous as she walked back to her dorm room. She could smell the pussy on here and was disgusted. She knew that she was in for a world of trouble now that Mistress Victoria had her under her thumb. As she walked, she couldn't help but think about the rules that Victoria had given her. They were strict, and she knew that she would have to be very careful if she wanted to avoid getting into trouble.

When she arrived at her dorm room, Sara took a deep breath and steeled herself. She knew that she had to follow the rules, no matter how difficult they might be. She took off her shoes and started to strip, making sure to fold her clothes neatly and put them away. As she did this she received a text on her phone. "Good girl following your rules, I have set up cameras in your room so no cheating hehe, ohh and no shower tonight, I want you to smell like me all night long".

Sara felt her heart sink as she realized that she was being watched. She looked around the room, trying to find the cameras, but couldn't see them. She had no idea where they were hidden, but she knew that she had to assume that they were watching her every move. She finished undressing, feeling self-conscious and exposed, and got into bed.

She lay there for a while, feeling restless and anxious. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched, and the thought made her skin crawl. She tried to distract herself by reading a book, but she couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was Mistress Victoria and the hold she had over her.

As the night wore on, Sara found herself getting more and more tired. She knew that she had to get some sleep if she was going to be able to function the next day. But as she closed her eyes, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. Would Mistress Victoria come to her dorm room and demand that she do something? Would she be punished for breaking one of the rules?

Sara tried to push the thoughts out of her mind and drifted off to sleep. But even in her dreams, she couldn't escape the feeling of being watched, and the fear that came with it.

Sara woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing on the nightstand. She rubbed her eyes and reached for the phone, her heart sinking as she read the message. It was from Mistress Victoria.

"Good morning, my slave. Today you will film yourself edging and send it to me. Once you have done that, you will be forced to drink your morning piss. Failure to comply will result in severe punishment."

Sara felt a knot form in her stomach. She had known this day was coming since becoming Mistress Victoria's slave. The thought of filming herself in such a vulnerable state and then being forced to drink her own piss made her want to run and hide.

But she knew better than to disobey. She got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, her heart pounding with every step. She set up her phone on the counter, taking a deep breath before starting the video.

Slowly, she began to touch herself, following Victoria's instructions to edge herself but never to let herself cum. She moaned softly as she got closer and closer to the brink, her body trembling with anticipation.

When she had finally edged for the required amount of time, she picked up the phone and sent the video to Victoria. Almost immediately, she received a reply.

"Good girl," the message read. "Now, drink your piss."

Sara felt a wave of disgust and revulsion wash over her. She had never done anything like this before, and the thought of drinking her own piss made her want to throw up.

But she knew better than to disobey. She got down on her knees in front of the toilet and began to pee into a cup. The smell was overpowering, and she had to fight the urge to gag.

Once she had finished, she picked up the cup and drank it down, gagging as the warm liquid hit the back of her throat. She felt humiliated and degraded, but she knew that this was the price she had to pay for being Mistress Victoria's slave.

The taste was stuck in her mouth and as Sara sat on the bathroom floor trying to not throw up, the plug in her ass pushing against the hard tiles forcing it deeper inside her ass.

The phone lights up again and another text comes through, "good little piss slave, you can take out the plug, shower and completely shave hairless from the neck down for me little slut".

Sara stepped into the shower, the hot water cascading down her naked body. She tried to wash away the shame and humiliation she felt from being forced to strip and crawl in front of Mistress Victoria. She didn't know how she was going to face her dormmates after this, let alone her own reflection in the mirror.

As she lathered her body with soap, she couldn't help but think about the outfit and the chastity belt that had been left for her. She knew she had to wear it, no matter how much she hated the idea. She felt trapped, like there was no way out of this situation.

Sara quickly finished showering and stepped out, grabbing a towel to dry off. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and felt a pang of sadness. She looked like a different person, someone she didn't recognize. Her hair was tangled and her skin was flushed from embarrassment.

As she was drying herself, there was a knock on the door. Sara's heart skipped a beat. Who could it be? She remembered the rules that Victoria had laid out for her: answer the door naked. She hesitated for a moment, but then steeled herself and walked to the door.

When she opened it, there was a delivery man standing on the other side, holding a small package. He looked her up and down, taking in her naked body, and Sara felt a wave of shame wash over her.

"Package for Sara," he said, holding out the box.

Sara took the box from him, her hands trembling. She tried to cover herself up as best she could, but she knew it was no use. The man had seen everything.

"Thanks," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

She closed the door and sat down on her bed, staring at the box. She knew what was inside. Victoria had told her everything she needed to know. She opened the box and saw the outfit that she was supposed to wear today: a short white tennis skirt, a tight white crop top, and a nice pair of white nikes. There was also a bright pink chastity belt, with silver metal insides that looked complicated and had a large beaded sliver anal plug and pussy plug.

Sara sighed, defeated. She put on the outfit and the chastity belt, wincing as the plugs slowly forced there way inside of her making her feel very full, any slight shifts very noticeable to her sensitive insides after all this edging. The belt fit so snuggly it had to be made to order and with a lock it was sealed on. Sara looked in the box to see no key though and a sense of dread filled her as she was now trapped in this and her forced horny state was not only embarrassing but starting to get very desperate. There was also a note with an address on it. She didn't know where it was, but it said to head there right away.

Sara left the dorm, feeling exposed and vulnerable in her new outfit. Without any panties on the pink belt was very visible if the skirt was lifted up, and with it sitting right on the bottom of my Sara's as checks, it only took a bumb, bend or breeze for flash the bring pink. Walking also made the belt shift side to side inside of Sara, the horniness building and building, almost close to edging from the walk. In her horny start, her perky tits and hard nipples where even more prominent. And the tight thin Lycra top was doing its job of making the erect hard nipples very visible. She tried to keep her head down and avoid eye contact, but she felt like everyone was staring at her. She felt like a piece of meat, on display for everyone to see.

As she walked to the address, she felt a sense of dread wash over her. What was going to happen to her today? Would she ever be able to escape from this situation? She didn't know, but she knew she had to keep going, no matter what.

Sara arrived at the warehouse, feeling nervous as she walked towards the door. She wondered what Mistress Victoria had in store for her today, and she hoped that it wouldn't be too painful or humiliating. As she knocked on the door, she heard footsteps approaching, and the door opened to reveal a very attractive lady in black and red latex outfit. In boots standing 6ft tall and curves in all the right places, Sara was instantly intimidated.

"Welcome, Sara," the woman said, her voice low and seductive. "Follow me, I've been expecting you. My name is Mistress Rose"

Sara felt a shiver run down her spine as the woman led her inside the warehouse. She couldn't help but notice the various BDSM tools and equipment scattered around the room. Her heart raced as she anticipated what was to come next.

Sara followed her down a hallway, until they reached a small room at the end. Inside, there was a metal table with leather straps for Sara's wrists and thighs.

"Strip and sit down whore," the woman said, as Sara sat onto the cold metal and was strapped in tight and unmoving. "I'm going to pierce your nipples."

Sara felt a wave of anxiety wash over her. She had always been intrigued by the idea of nipple piercings, but she had never had the courage to go through with it.

The woman began to clean and sterilize the area around Sara's nipples, and then she marked the spots where the piercings would go. Sara winced and let out a light squeal as she felt the needle pierce her skin, pain was over quickly but the second needle followed and stun twice as much but soon had two shiny new piercings. Two nice metal bars horizontal on her nipples protruding out on her hard nipples.

"Beautiful," the woman said, admiring her work.

Sara smiled weakly, feeling a mix of nervousness and pain from her new piercings. But the woman wasn't finished yet.

"Put this on," she said, gesturing for Sara to lift her head up to place on a blindfold blocking out the world.

Sara felt a sudden sense of vulnerability, feeling exposed and helpless. The woman began to clean the area just above the line of her chastity belt, and then she began to tattoo the words "good girls don't cum" onto her skin.

Sara gritted her teeth as she felt the needle digging into her skin, shaking in the restraints but unable to move, leaving a permanent reminder of her submission to Mistress Victoria. When the woman was finished, she took of the blindfold from Sara so she could see the finished product.

Sara stared at the tattoo in disbelief, feeling a mix of utter dread and humiliation. She knew that she was completely under Mistress Victoria's control, and she would have a personal reminder of this forever.

"Thank you, Mistress," Sara said meekly, feeling a sense of fear towards the woman in front of her.

"You're welcome, pet," the woman said, patting Sara's head affectionately. "Now, let's get started on my reward for this work"

"Quickly put your clothes back on and follow me" Mistress Rose says as she walk down the hall to a large room. Sara quickly putting her clothes back on the tight top putting pressure and pain on both tattoo and piercings that just thinking about made Sara almost puke.

Once they were in the main room, Mistress Rose began to speak again. "Today, my little pet, we are going to explore some predicament bondage, my favourite. I have some new nipple clamps that I want to try out on you."

Sara's eyes widened in fear after looking at her newly pieced nipples. She had never experienced predicament bondage before, and she knew that it would be very intense.

Mistress Rose pulls Sara's tits out the top of her tight lycra shirt began to attach the clamps to Sara's nipples, tightening them slowly until Sara gasped in pain, the clamps locked behind the metal bars now inbeded in her soft flesh. She then attached a chain to the clamps and pulled it upwards, making Sara stand on her tiptoes.

"Now, my pet," Mistress Rose said, "you must hold this position. If you let go, the chain will pull on your nipples and the pain will be intense. And if you make too much noise, well see this, it records sound and will give a nice little shock", she says as she attaches small metal clips that are conmected to the device by wires to the metal of the chastity belt that goes inside Sara's ass and pussy.

Sara tried to hold the position, her legs trembling with the effort. She could feel the chain pulling on her nipples, the pain shooting through her body. She gritted her teeth, determined not to let go or make a noise.

Mistress Rose circled around her, running her hands over Sara's body. "You look so beautiful like this, my little pet," she whispered into Sara's ear. "So helpless and vulnerable."

Sara felt a shiver run through her body at Mistress Rose's words. She was completely at her mercy, unable to move or even make a sound. The thought was both terrifying. Then Mistress Rose stomps on the ground and a bolt of electricity shoots through her nether region causing her to swing forward slightly, screaming hard and pulling her nipples slightly but regaining composure.

Mistress Rose continued to circle her, occasionally pulling on the chain or flicking the clamps. Sara felt like she was on fire, her body aching with the effort of holding the position.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Rose released her. Sara collapsed onto the floor, gasping for air. Her nipples were red and sore, and she knew that they would be sore for days.

Mistress Rose stood over her, taking off the electronic device and looked down at her with a mixture of pride and desire. "You did well, for a useless cunt," she said. Time you walk on home to your Mistress, she is waiting for you at your dorm room.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post: