View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #1070
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Very hot report, as promised I completed my first (of many, ugh) sets of cornertime today cross-dressed. I was already in panties (wearing them permanently 3 days a week now ) so slipped on a bra and a nice yellow top. I don't tend to do bottoms as I only have trousers available and they make me feel less girly if anything.

I started out on all fours and set my timer. I've never done cornertime in this position before and my arms were quickly struggling with horrible pins & needles (I know just 10 minutes!) so, after a while, I switched to an even more submissive "Worship" pose. This helped my arms out and exposed my panties more which began to make me horny as my mind wandered. My ongoing denial, and new no-touch rule, is making me horny at the smallest things; my ass happened to be facing the window and I couldn't help fantasizing about someone seeing my pantied ass like this (as unlikely as it was given I was right in the corner the angles just wouldn't work out).

If you're planning 3,000 more today it'll be my turn with the toothpaste soon (although I won't be complexly locked up like you were so can at least "run away" if needed ). I'm regretting offering that one already
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: