View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #5
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (IV)

"I loved last weekend," said Blake as he watched Eden's face on the computer screen, thinking about how pretty she was and how lucky he was to have her.

"I did too. I loved it almost as much as I love you," answered Eden, adding after a short pause, "Are you going to be alone for a bit?"

"I think so," Blake replied, "Why?"

"If we can't be together in person, there's always the next best thing," suggested Eden coyly, "Why don't you take off your shirt for me?"

Surprised by the request, yet curious to see where this might lead, Blake complied, removing his shirt as he responded, "Sure thing."

As Blake sat shirtless in front of his webcam, Eden began rubbing her hands across her chest, bringing attention to the assets that she knew would most quickly excite her boyfriend. Were things going where Blake thought they were going? He had never had cybersex before. He watched as Eden slowly and seductively unbuttoned her shirt. Flirtingly, she spread the two halves of her top farther apart, revealing more skin, more cleavage, and more of her lacy pink bra. How Blake wished he could reach out and touch her right now. Yet, if he could not feel her skin, at least he could see her body. She looked so sexy. He was becoming quite turned on.

"You like?" Eden asked, blushing slightly as she sat in front of her computer, now wearing a bra without a top.

Even though it had been her idea, Eden had, at first, felt a bit nervous as she began undressing in front of the camera. Neither she nor Blake had ever done anything like this before. However, as she saw the fiery look in Blake's eyes she became more confident. She was doing this for him. If they must be apart, at least they could enjoy themselves.

Admiring the view, Blake licked his lips, "You know I do, baby."

As Eden reached behind her back, searching for the clasp of her bra, she asked playfully, "What are you doing down there, handsome?"

As she spoke, Blake realized that had begun rubbing himself through the crotch of his jeans. It was an unconscious act, almost involuntary, like an automatic reflex. He had not even really been aware he was doing it. What could he say? This interaction with Eden was definitely getting him going.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote