View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:05 PM   #253
special

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

I rolled again and got 5: 150 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 11 days.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Extras:
1. Clothpins
2. Any food or condiments I have in the kitchen
3. Toothpaste
4. Park next to my house
5. Wooden spoon
6. Piss
7. Ruler
8. Blindfold

I had to add 100 to my MIN and MAX: 250 min hits, 300 max

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote