View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 12:03 AM   #28
MaggieRaeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by a8Rook View Post
I've been back and forth about it for a while, but decided to vote for diaperboy06~

As for a dare...

The winner will make a week long poll with 5-9 choices of food in a specific quantity (such as 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter, half a banana, etc.), and an additional choice for "+1 hour".

At the end of the poll, the loser will start with a clean diaper (or several) and add to it the total amount for every food voted on. For instance, if the example "1 tablespoon of peanutbutter" received 20 votes, and "half a banana" got 4 votes, then the loser would add 20 tablespoons of peanutbutter and 2 whole bananas to their diaper, and so on for all voting options.

The loser would then have to remain in this diaper without changing for 10 minutes per vote cast, as well as any hours added by the "+1 hour" option.

The poll thread can also be open to further punishment supplements, at the winner's discretion.
Oh, the poll thread will absolutely be open to further punishments, I can assure you of that~

And don't worry everyone--I guarantee you that diaperboy06 will be doing each and every one of your dares, and will be providing the requisite proof to ensure that all are complete!
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote