2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes
3 Can you lick your cock? No
4 Has a sibling held your cock? No

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yes
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? Yes
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass? Yes
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Yes
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? A latex replica friends cock, the same friend as in the next question.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? A friends cock, can't specifically say how large it was, but I'd say average.

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Yes
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? I'd say about 10 times, give or take a few
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? A little over a year, spent that time in the hospital

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Penis, nipples, clit, fingers, toes, balls. And strangely enough, nose. A girl I dated really liked that, so who am I to refuse.
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? If we're still talking about body parts, nose

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? Yes
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? Yes
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where?Yes, face, chest, stomach, ass, back
23 Can you cum on your own face? Well duh, who can't.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? Yes
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes
26 Have you stripped another guy? No, not that I can remember anyway.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Yes, about 15 who I was friends with, lots more at nude beach and sauna.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Nude beach, sauna and once in a sex club.

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? No

Spoiler:
29, male who will always reply when spoken to, will on rare occasions accept a dare, is NOT interested in M/s, will NEVER ask or give out pics or vids.

Never forget the people who left you, even if you can't stand them anymore, their love or friendship used to make you feel good.

Visit Kinktalk (18+), it could use more good members.
shadowy is offline   Reply With Quote