Thread: Fiction: Nikki's Night
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 8

By Jappio

“See, she covers them up, even though you just want to look at them forever, or toy with them, or even possibly lick them!” Alexis said. I turned my head towards her and gave her the angriest look I could. Sadly with how embarrassed and flustered I was, I probably didn’t look threatening at all.

Alexis then was turning me around again. This time though she kept me faced away from Danielle.

Alexis got in close to me. I was a bit worried as she put her hands around me. “There’s these cute cheeks back here too. I mean look at the smooth skin,” Alexis said, running the back of her nails against my bare butt. I shivered at the touch. I could feel exactly what Danielle was looking at, and it just made it so much more real to me.

Alexis then placed her palms on my bottom, curling her fingers around as much skin as possible. She gave each cheek a little squeeze and then a few rubs. I couldn’t believe I was actually having my bottom teased like this in front of someone!

I couldn’t stand it; I had to move my hands to Alexis’s. I tried pulling her hands away, and she at least stopped. However as I did this, she pressed against my front end. I could feel my bare breasts press into her hoodie. I could even barely make out the feeling of her breasts through it.

Below, I could feel the front of my legs against the rough denim of her jeans. She even had a leg placed slightly between mine suddenly, and oh boy did that just feel horrible. I was so incredibly naked, and I knew now she knew her against me made me feel like that!

“So, I don’t see the problem though Alex. I mean she looks great naked. I hope you weren’t planning on buying her clothes,” Danielle suddenly brought up.

“Oh, I’m getting to that,” Alexis released her hands from my bottom. She placed one hand on the back of my neck. “Would you bend down for us Nikki?”

I didn’t even know what to say at first. I knew what she wanted, she had teased it before. “Come on Alex, you can’t be serious,” I begged.

“I’m totally serious. I’d like you bend over at the waist,” her hand on my neck eased me forward a little. She got down next to me as well and whispered in my ear, “I know you love this. Just do as I say, and you’ll love tonight even more.”

It was tough to trust such a promise. It was beyond embarrassing at this point, the things she was having me do. Yet something made me want to listen, to go with her plan.

I finally started to bend over. As I moved down though, I was very aware of what could happen if I wasn’t careful. I didn’t want to show too much between my legs, so I moved one hand to cover up my lips. I knew Alexis wouldn’t let me cover my butt, so I didn’t try, and let my hand settle right below my cheeks.

I finally was bent far enough for Alexis. My butt was now pointed straight out behind me. What really made my face glow though wasn’t just the sight Danielle had, but also just how much warmth I could feel radiate from between my legs. Alexis knew me far too damn well.

Alexis ran a hand down my back. I could feel her fingers touch all my bare skin from shoulder down to the small of my back. She slowed them down as they curved up onto my bottom. She placed more of her hand down, running it over it. She let her fingers stretch out and lightly touch the crack of my butt. Eventually her fingers bumped into my own hand, and thankfully didn’t try to pull it away.

“Nudie Nikki is just a wonderful treat. I want to keep her naked all the time, and never be denied the chance to see her cute little assets.” She then tapped her fingers on my hand, as if making a point of it.

“That is true, it would be better if she wasn’t able to hide any of it,” Danielle added.

“And that’s exactly what I need!” Alexis said. She then stood me up again, and took hold of my hands. She started to hold them up in the air above our heads. “I need something so I can do this to her!”

I wasn’t able to catch on right away, but then I noticed exactly what she meant. She had my hands held together, up above my head, and far from my body. I began to wiggle and think about what she was asking for. She wanted something so she could tie me up again!

I couldn’t free my hands either. My back was thankfully to Danielle, but I was completely naked and unable to cover again.

“Alex!” I whined, not expecting her to even ask for something like bondage assistance from Danielle!

Alexis lowered my hands down, but behind my back. Without warning she quickly spun me forward and got a hard grip on my arms. I was face to face with Danielle, and my hands were behind held behind my back!

I started to struggle, twist and turn my body, trying to get my arms back. My bare body was exposed and I wanted to cover up. I didn’t even think about how my moving around probably caused my little bumps on my chest to bounce around. My legs shifting probably even let Danielle get a better look between them.

“Alex!” I called out, trying to free myself. The two girls giggled as I tried to cover myself.

“Settle down Nikki. Remember our deal. Just take a deep breath and straighten up,” Alexis ordered. Easy for her to say!

Yet I did as she asked. I stopped wiggling around, and took a deep breath. For the first time since I was spun around, I looked up at Danielle. She had a huge smile on her face.

I fixed my posture and stood up the best I could. My legs felt weak. Alexis had a firm grip on my arms behind me, and I knew it wouldn’t be easy to get covered again. I took a couple of more deep breathes.

That was it then. I was completely naked and completely exposed in front of this woman. I was naked in the store and I had no way to cover myself. My entire bare body was there for Danielle to view.

Danielle took every chance to view my body too. I kept glancing away, but any time I did look, I’d see the way her eyes hungrily looked at my body. I even looked at my body a few times too. I could see my little mounds rising on my chest with my breathing. I saw how my nipples were still hard as rocks. It seemed like they tingled whenever I thought about them being bare.

Although I had my legs shut, Danielle could see I was bare between my legs. How smooth my skin was shaved down there. She’d be able to probably just barely make out my lips too. I worried how obvious my arousal had become. I think I could feel moisture running down my thighs again.

“So you want something to tie her up? She seems obedient enough,” Danielle pointed out.

“Oh she is. I mean if you really want to see something on her, she’s happy to expose it,” I moaned in frustration as Alexis continued to talk like that about me. “Yet at the same time, there’s a certain helpless feeling you want her to feel too.”

Alexis held my arms with one hand as her other went in front of me. It went to my chest, above my breasts, and began to feel out little circles. “With her hands tied, she ‘couldn’t’ cover herself. She’d be unable to hide anything from us. She’d be naked, and exposed, and I’d be able to tease her how I’d like,” she said, her hand drifting lower, passing by the sides of my breasts. I shivered, thinking if she might actually play with me like this.

Danielle was silent as she watched the hand descend. She’d look at the hand, towards where it was going, and then back up to my face. My face was bright red as all I could do was wiggle there.

“Imagine her walking down the road, her hands behind her back,” Alexis explained. “Imagine her tiny boobies bouncing, and her butt jiggling just a little, and her hands pulling at her bindings.” Her hand got close to my stomach, slowly rubbing a few circles. Each circle got lower and lower, and I was worried it was going to snake between my thighs.

“Wow that would be incredible. I see where you’re coming from,” Danielle admitted.

“Exactly! That’s why I need something to do it. Not to mention,” Alexis then moved a hand between my thighs, but just an inch off from my aching lips. “If I had her hands bound, I’d be able to use two hands.”

Alexis was rubbing my thigh with one hand, holding my arms with the other. I was naked and posed out in front of Danielle. Yet every moment this went on, I could feel my sensible side fading away. I was no longer struggling.

“I see why you need help. Not like we have handcuffs here though,” Danielle then stopped to think about it. “What if we got a t-shirt for her or something?”

Alexis giggled, “I thought I said I wanted her exposed!”

Danielle joined in with the laughing. I only writhed a bit at Alexis’s touch. I was having a lot of mixed feelings, and her touching was not helping. “I mean, think about it. You could get like bungee cords for her, but those would be a bit rough.”

Alexis began to really begin to sensually rub my thighs, alternating between them. “You’re right, you want to be gentle and soothing with someone’s bare exposed skin,” Alexis cooed.

“Well you also need something stable, yes? I mean if it’s too weak, she might be able to cover up.”

Alexis then let go of my hands, and I dropped them to my side. I gasped, but not because of the hands being let go. Before I could even move to cover up I felt Alexis slide her fingers between my legs and place them over my lips! I hung my hands loosely, shocked at the sudden touch.

“If she had her hands freed, she’d be able to cover up her little treasure like I am now. She’d be soo tempted to hide every dripping inch of it!” Again I gasped, this time due to her cruel language, although it was true. Although her hand sat motionless between my legs, the touch was incredible. I was way more worked up then I realized. I was indeed dripping wet.

This new pose made my knees nearly buckle. As I felt my body become heavy and almost fall, I only pressed harder into Alexis’s hand. She held me gently though, and pressed into my back. Again I could feel her clothing on my bare skin, and my legs nearly buckled in again thanks to the new pressure between my legs and the overall naked feel running through me.

The two had gone quiet, as if intently watching me as all this happens. My face was nearly on fire, and I could see my blush spreading down my neck by this point. Yet I didn’t try to cover up or anything.

“Well, then you need something soft, but not too weak. I was thinking if you cut up a t-shirt or something, that should work pretty well,” Danielle explained.

“You’re a genius! That would be the perfect way to tie Nudie Nikki up while she’s all completely naked!” Alexis’s hand between my leg began to move a little, her fingers wiggling against my hot lips. “Don’t you love that idea Nikki?” she asked me.

I had to fight back a moan. The idea itself sounded embarrassing as hell. However I was so lost in my feelings again, I wasn’t thinking straight. The best I could say was, “I don’t know.”

“I’ll go get one now and some scissors!” Danielle said as she got out from behind the counter. She then approached the two of us. “You wait,” she started to say, and then brought her index finger up and placed it on one of my stiff nipples, “Right here! I’ll be right back.” She then gave my nipple a little flick as she ran off into an aisle. I let out a gasp but stayed put in Alexis’s embrace.

“Oh, make it a dark colored one, I have another idea!” Alexis said. She then whispered into my ear, “you did wonderful Nikki. Truly wonderful. You’re going to get one hell of a reward tonight,” she said, much more purposefully running her hand between my legs. Her fingers traced along my aching and pulsing mound. Her fingers even teased my now extended love button, which I couldn’t help but moan to.

Alexis retracted her hands though at that moment. I was about to whimper, but I tried to remind myself of the situation. I didn’t know if I could handle her still playing with me while in a public store in front of someone.

“I’m not an exhibitionist,” I blurted out to Alexis. I felt incredibly embarrassed, and I guess I wanted to defend myself. I was so turned on, and she obviously knew it. She just brought her still wet fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean. My face kept burning hotter than it ever has before.

“I know you’re not, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy seeing your naked body, now does it?” she teased. She then gave my butt a light pat and went off to find Danielle.

I looked over, and saw them playing with a dark blue t-shirt. They were now grabbing a pair of scissors, and pointing out where to cut.

With my back to them, my hands shaking, I brought them up to my chest. I cupped each of my breasts. I tried to force my body to stop shaking so much. I wanted to feel just how my nudity felt. I wanted to reinforce the idea this all was happening. I breathed deeply and sighed. I was now really hoping I wasn’t far off from this reward Alexis was teasing.

Everything had been moving so fast; this was my first chance to reflect. I ran my hands down my sides. I was definitely bare and naked. I was the naked girl amongst two other girls who clearly liked me being that way.

I also felt so vulnerable. I had no good way to hide my body, was about to lose the only way I could, and I was at Alexis’s mercy. It was true I agreed to it, and I think part of me would have done it still, deal or no deal. Yet something about giving myself up to that woman was just so natural. I think it was like the nudity, I like a bit of the control taken away from me. I liked to sneak naked towards my key so I could get inside my house, and I liked Alexis controlling what I was doing.

Now I was being shown off too. I was so embarrassed by it. Yet I was so turned on, that I knew there was more to it than that. It helped that Danielle did seem to be appreciative. The two had kept calling me cute and stuff too. I mean again, I don’t’ see myself as an exhibitionist. Yet I didn’t mind Alexis exposing me to her either, well not like actually. It was tough being even honest to myself about it.

Alexis and Danielle were returning, and I saw they already cut the shirt up. I saw a long piece of blue cloth, which Alexis wasted no time wrapping around one of my wrists. She pulled both of mine behind me, and began to tie them up.

Ahead of me, Danielle stood watching. I don’t think she was looking at the tying so much as my body bouncing a bit as Alexis was crudely tying the cloth around my wrists.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote