Thread: Fiction: Nikki's Night
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #6
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 6

By Jappio

I looked up and down the road. We were almost up to Main Street. I was still very naked outside, and now Alexis was actually physically teasing me. I knew this bad, but she’d interrupted my soon-to-be orgasm before too. My judgment was starting to falter. So I blabbed on the answer, hoping it would get her off my back. “I was… pretending to be handcuffed, had my eyes closed, wasn’t paying attention well enough. I got away though.”

Alexis’s hand started to move faster after that admittance, and I did let out a gasp. “Oh, I know how to make you purr for me so well. You’re such a fun little cutie to torture,” Alexis teased as she let the edge of her pinky make contact with my lips. I had to stop walking as my body shook from the touch. Her hand withdrew, and there was nothing more, but I secretly wished it didn’t stop.

My wake up was being pushed forward again. We were at the end of the road, and Alexis was leading me across Main Street!

I could see to my sides the road, and even down to where the gas station was, just barely making out the light I had been at before.

We still moved northward, and I was trying to catch up to what was happening. I’d been too lost in thought, and I was just now realizing what I revealed to Alexis. My body was one thing, but my fantasies are another. I really am a glutton for exposure.

I was breathing heavily as I took in my surroundings. We were now heading towards more closed businesses. I was still naked. Alexis was easing me along. I was incredibly turned on.

I was trying to decipher all the information that was happening. Yet as I tried, Alexis didn’t make things easy for me. She grabbed both my wrists and held them behind my back. She was gentle, but I could still tell what she intended.

My breasts thrust forward in this pose. Alexis made sure I moved at a slower pace, even though I wanted to rush away now. She was trying to make my fantasy a reality in some small way. She was binding my arms, just like I’d done to myself before.

I heard her giggle as she leaned her head over my shoulder to look at my body in front. I felt her clothed body against my naked one, and I had to admit the feeling was delightful. I was so naked and vulnerable, and that really hit a lot of nerves with me at that moment.

“So, on your little trip, did Nudie Nikki have any lovely climaxes?” Alexis asked.

I struggled against her grip suddenly. Even though the question didn’t have anything to do with my current exposure, it still made me feel incredibly modest. I didn’t answer her question, I was too speechless.

“Hm? Come on, tell me. It’s not like you telling me about an orgasm is all that different than me giving you one. I’ve witnessed your body writhing in pleasure enough times that I think you can trust me,” Alexis reasoned. As she did, she circled a finger around my breasts. She started at just the start of their swells, but she spiraled it closer to the areola, but not quite reaching.

I breathed deeply, trying to find the words. Her touching was almost as distracting as my modesty in the situation. “It was in front of the library, when heading towards the key…”

“Oh, so on the steps in front of the door?” Alexis asked, her circling getting closer to the pink circles.

I closed my eyes. Even if I’ve had a few past intimate moments with her before, this was still really embarrassing to just talk about, “No, in the parking lot…” the circling got half an inch closer, “right in the middle!” I added. Her fingers just bare grazed the edges of the puffy pink.

“Oh, so was that all you had? Saving the rest for your bed?” Alexis asked.

“Oh please Alex…” I mumbled. I wasn’t sure if it was me asking for her to stop asking, or for her to keep touching. Yet when her circling moved away from their goal, I rushed an answer out, “yes! Yes I was waiting; I didn’t want to get distracted again like at the light pole!”

Alexis’s fingers finally touched my hard nipples. They teased around them lightly, but it was enough to make me stop walking. I let out a slight whimper, but Alexis just pushed me to continue forward. She kept teasing my hard little peeks as I opened my eyes and looked around.

We were farther north now, maybe a block or so. I couldn’t believe I was letting this woman tease me like this, so far from home in public. Yet really I craved something like this too. We hadn’t seen a car yet, maybe we could let this get out of hand for just a bit.

I wasn’t sure why Alexis suddenly had me walk away from the sidewalk. I looked around, wondering what her goal was. We were walking through the intersection. The streets ahead and to our sides weren’t as dense with businesses as before, there was a lot more open space.

Then I noticed as I looked down what was happening. Alexis was walking me under a street light! My whole body was being lit up again. She was intending to really make me feel exposed.

When she got me to the pole, and our walking stopped, I knew for sure that was her plan. I was breathless and couldn’t make a single sentence to ask her to stop, to go easy, or anything!

“Show me what you did before when you got your key…” Alexis requested.

“Alex…” I tried saying, looking for an excuse.

“Only if you want to Nudie Nikki. It’s up to you. Yet I’d love to see your wrists behind your back, your bare body illuminated for me…” I pictured her standing there, seeing me like that. I remember how it felt before. My hands shakily looped around the pole behind me, grasping each other.

Alexis had me so pegged. I really did want to do it again. The idea still sounded so appealing. Now with Alexis watching me, I was able to feel totally exposed. She was able to look at my whole naked being.

Alexis stood about two feet from me. She stopped and stared. She’d kneel and got an eye level view with different spots. I knew my soft little folds below were surely leaking at this point. I could see my nipples were slicing the air. Alexis could see it all too, and I was silently begging she’d reach out and touch me. My eyes looked into hers for a moment, and I was sure she had to know I wanted it!

She then pointed a finger out towards my body. She placed it on the center of my collar bone. She traced it down between my breasts, and past my rib cage, and down to my belly button. She ran it lower, and even across where I should have a patch of hair. Yet before it could touch my moist little treasure, she pulled it away. I moaned out, and pulled at the pole. I again really believed I was bound.

Alexis placed a hand on my cheek, pulling my head up. She then gave me a soft kiss, and let that hand move down my neck and shoulder. It softly held my breasts. Alexis may be a cruel and teasing girl sometimes, but she really knew how to take her time and appreciate moments like this. Honestly it felt like I was ready to cum any second, but she made sure to take her time.

She teased my nipples for a bit of time. I arched my back and moaned softly for awhile. At this point, I was so lost that she was looking around more often than I was. I really wasn’t concerned at that moment if anyone was around to see me.

I looked pleadingly at her when she took her hand away from my nipples. Again I fought against my fake bonds.

Then I was really shocked at what she did next. She retracted her hands into her hoodie. I saw them fiddle around a little, and then suddenly she brings them out, holding her bra!

My mind raced. Was Alexis actually going to strip here too? Were we really going to do this outdoors in public!?

She giggled, as if shy, and told me to wait just a moment. She then disappeared behind me. Still forcing myself under my own pretend bonds, I didn’t look. I was wondering if she was right now stripping behind me! There’d be two naked girls under the street lamp!

Then that’s when I felt her hands on mine. I felt something odd too. It took me a moment as she was moving it across my wrists to realize that it was like a bra.

Before I knew it though, I felt the bra tighten around my wrists. Alexis was actually tying my hands!

I pulled against them once, but it didn’t seem like I was in time. She tightened it enough now that I was really stuck to the pole. I shifted and turned and swayed my body as she came back in front of me.

The reality of the situation flooded back for a moment. I was naked, bathed under a light, and I couldn’t cover. My captor couldn’t stop giggling as she came back around to face me, looking at me actually stuck now.

“Please Alex! Don’t actually do this!” I begged.

“OH, does Nudie Nikki not like being tied up? You were being so good too,” Alexis teased, her hand cupping my cheek sensually. She leaned in close to my face to look deep in my eyes.

I could see she was enjoying this. I knew I was probably super easy to read. I felt worried, but there was little denying that I was getting a kick out of this too. Really I wanted to be let go because I was worried that now Alexis would physically tease me more. My need for release had been growing exponentially, and I hadn’t a way to handle it myself now. I had to lie though, “Just untie me before someone sees me.”

Saying that plea out loud though really cemented the situation for me. I looked left and right, up and down the streets I could see. I was very exposed. Even with Alexis right in front of me, I would be seen. The bright light overhead illuminated my whole body.

Alexis let her hand drift down my body. She cupped my breasts, and teased my nipples. My pleas for release were easily ignored by her, and my moaning didn’t help matters.

“You want to know what I think?” Alexis began to say, kneeling down in front of me. She looked up at me and in front of her at my hardening tips. “I think you want to get free so you can do more naughty things. I think you want to touch yourself,” Alexis said while rolling my nipples between her fingers. I could only cooed in response.

“I think you want to exposure yourself,” Alexis said as she waddled to the side, her hands still wrapped around me so as to be able to touch me, but now she wasn’t hiding my body from the street.

“Your naked body out in public and you want to touch yourself so bad because,” Alexis went on to say as she used her hands to open my legs more. I could feel the cool air touch my hot skin. I could feel every little drop of moisture fall from my quivering special place. “You desperately want an orgasm,” Alexis finally finished, her fingers making trails up and down the sides of my puffy red skin below.

“Please Alex!” I begged. I jerked my body around, and was able to feel a bit more pressure from her fingers thanks to it, but she got wise and made sure I couldn’t do anything too much. Her bra wouldn’t give either as I tried to pull away from the pole.

Her fingers kept teasing my poor body. Whenever she felt I got too close, she’d move up to tease my breasts again. Then they’d snake back down and tease every sensitive nerve ending on my body.

I was starting to beg more too. I couldn’t help it anymore. I even went so far as to say, “Please, let me go. Let me hide. Let me cum! I’ll do anything!”

This made her teasing get ten times worse. She got really close to a certain sensitive button between my legs. Her fingers were incredibly slick by this point, and I was on the edge.

“Oh, so anything? I might just have an idea for you actually. I didn’t think you’d ever do it, but maybe this is the push you’ll need.” Even in my condition, I knew she was just explaining things to draw out the moment.

“Yes, fine, just please, let me go!” I agreed. I didn’t want to wait.

“Oh but you see, you should hear me out,” she said. In retrospect, I was surprised that she wanted to even explain it. Was having me on edge really more important than guaranteeing I had to do something bad? “I want to have you walk naked in my friend’s store. I want to show off my little Nudie Nikki. I want to have you do my bidding for the rest of our little walk. Go where I want, do what I want, and whatever else.”

The words were going into my head, and I understood them, but it all seemed fine. At that moment I was so close to orgasm I didn’t care. I needed my hands freed and I needed to get out from under the light.

“Alex, please!” I begged again.

Alexis just chuckled, “ask me properly and we’ll see.”

I groaned, and moaned, and then moaned again. I tried to open my mouth, but it was difficult. Finally I managed to start talking, I knew what she wanted. “Please Alexis, please let me free.”

Alexis then was no longer touching me. I was almost going to ask her to come back, but I felt the bra loosening. This is what I wanted.

I was trying to think about hiding. I was trying to think about dreading what she was going to have me do. Instead though, as soon as my hands were free, I fell to my knees.

With my legs still wide, my hand found its way between my legs. Unlike Alexis, my fingers found my main pleasure centers. My body shook from the first touch. I think I was lost at that point already; I was hitting my orgasm then and there.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote