View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:31 AM   #42
cheese_and_nacho

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, definitely yes. Umm, provided, that is, proper limits and safewords have been established.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Again, very emphatically yes, again provided that a suitable safety net is in place.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, because this sounds like it might be long term, and I don't like long term denial at all.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? So long as I do it properly, that is no one can immediately recognize me as a guy, then definitely yes. That would mean shaving and messing around with make up, though.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope. Public nudity is not my thing.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Nope.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope. I have no love for watersports.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?Yes, and I figure it would be my cock.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, but just so long as this does not involve me doing tasks like cleaning (boring), cooking(I might accidentally create hostile new lifeforms. ), and the like. I would be quite happy to serve as my master/mistress's sex doll, whether he/she uses me to please herself in any way he/she wishes, or lends me for others' pleasure. I would also love to serve my master/mistress by doing small household tasks,just no heavy labor. That's just boring.

10 Would you drive naked? Nope. Again, no public nudity.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Nope, just see above.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No face pics, or rather, no pics that can be identified with me. Apart from that, everything is fine.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Nope.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, definitely yes. Apart from shaving my head, everything's fair game. Especially body writing.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Nope. No public.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Nope, again. Unless, of course, this was done somewhere private, for example,me and the daregiver(s) are in a hotel room, and we are looking out the window at persons passing by. In that case, I am all up for it.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Nope.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, definitely. So long as it does not cause damage (abrasions or bleeding), and isn't so large or so long that it hurts too much to take it in, everything's fair game. Of course,I will be the judge of what hurts too much.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, definitely.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes again. This sounds like a lot of fun, actually.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote