View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 03:00 AM   #38
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Default For ggt65t5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Posting for ggt65t5, so he knows how daring i am.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, i enjoy both.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, i have even done this at parties as the public toy.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, even better if you post the key to another post office asking for a postmark on a self addressed envelope with the key inside.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Not work, but have run errands in a short skirt, tee-shirt and flip-flops (no underwear).

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, went to the gas station like this for Ollygrumps.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Yes, easier to explain as i get older.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, my ex grabbed me once and drug me into a family restroom at wal-mart and had me.lcik her clean after pissing in my mouth.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes, more cocktail i suppose...
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Have been before... huge turn on for me.

10 Would you drive naked?
Have driven home naked from work on a dare, and on highways once or twice.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes, as long as i didn't think i would get arrested or children would see me.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Pretty sure they already are on kink talk and Tumblr

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
My ex used to make me cam her on a.public site when i was traveling for work.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Used to shave my public region, may need to do that again...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, as long as i can avoid being arrested.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Yes, this sounds fun have done something similar...

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Absolutely
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, no dead (or live) animals...
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes, where do i sign up?

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, as long as i could not catch diseases, use protection or be assured they were clean of disese.
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Now you know how daring i am, Sir.