View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 03:00 AM   #37
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Default Answers

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?most definitely yes and have done a few times.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?no as wife would notice

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.yes think so could be fun depends where though

6 Would you piss yourself in public.no probably not

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes have done a golden shower but not sure I enjoyed or not

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?yes I would do this and would enjoy as have done in past.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes I would like to give this a try but impossible with time restraints

10 Would you drive naked? yes I would and have lower half naked before many times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)have been naked outside in country side a few times don't think I would in somewhere which would definitely get me caught but risk is always good

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? i am directorate are some out there so yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yesbyears ago was on cam 4 tied naked

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?have done body writing / shaving /!eating from a bowl so yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes I would and have a few times naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.possibly sounds fun but need old clothes or clothes partner does not know about

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no I don't think I would do that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes I have, a small butt plug / ice cubes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no I don't think I would not proud enough of my body

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes if made to

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote