View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #34
Confident

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, depending on the person

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, depending on the people of course

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? That's something I'm actually planning on doing in the near future

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Wouldn't even do that in private

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I would do some cock and ball bondage, but not much one for the torture

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Depends on the person and how much I trust them

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) More than likely not

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Not a public cam

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Probably not

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If I lived in a secluded place

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not, I don't have the clothes to do something like that to them

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe in a different city

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything that's not too big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/QUOTE]

Recently got my first toys: a butt plug, anal beads, vibrator, and nipple suckers
Other toys: handcuffs, leg spreader, rope, clothespins, shoe laces, anything else found in a normal house

Here's a link to my adventures so far: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236158

I'm always looking for more ideas with which to have fun, have an idea? PM me!
Confident is offline   Reply With Quote