View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #31
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?It depends on the person. Honestly, I can only think of one person I would allow to do that to me. I don't like spankings and I had a bad experience with them so I would need to be assured that it is okay and they'll stop when needed.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No, I don't trust them not to cause long term damage.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? This sounds fun to do.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?I cross dress all the time. Guys clothes are comfy so yes.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No, I hate these and that just seems like it will attract creepy people.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.Yes, it sounds fun and humiliating and no one is going to know it wasn't a accident.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yes, I do this already occasionally. Watersports are fun.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?Only with one person because I trust him.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No. I have to be opinionated as that is my nature and being totally submissive to me seems like there's no say and I am not okay with that. I don't think anyone can be or is totally submissive.
10 Would you drive naked?No, I ain't that brave.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No, I don't need to show my body to the world.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No, I don't want anybody to see any of that. That would ruin my reputation.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No.
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?No, humiliation like they makes me feel worthless and I don't like that feeling. Certain people can probably cross this and I wouldn't feel worthless doing these things with them.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No, I feel this would be too awkward for me.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?No, this is just weird to me.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No, if it's bigger than a hairbrush, it's not happening. Although, I may allow the nunchuck on certain rare occasions.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No.
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Sure, this seems like it will be fun.
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Answers are in bold.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote