Thread: embarrassed
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Default Embarassing moments.

Ok,ok. Some Master dude gave me the idea of this when just reading his thread, but anyway! I have too many embarassing moments to recall! But i'm curious to know of yours. I posted one in the 'stupid' section on the dare Thread I think it was, but anyway I will post a different one here.

Ok,most of my embarassing moments happen to be in school! So yeah! I was in class (can't remember what class it was now, but I was younger then about year 10) and once again I was high. I think it was like the first or second time I had smoked weed, and my eyes were glazed, and I was giggling like hell! Anyway, two of my friends had to sort of guide me away from the teacher and to the back of the class room. Anyway, we had to write some story thing. I seriously dind't have the energy to lift the pen even! So my writting was worse then worse! Anyway, half way through the lesson, I fell asleep, it was ahot day and the class was really relaxed untill the most loud male in the class room shouted out at the top of his voice 'OH MY GOD! She's stoned!' ( At the same time, he was too) And started laughing. IT woke me the hell up, and once again the whole class'attention was on me! My friends were like 'Naw,naw, she's just tired!' Bu it didn't stop the teacher from keeping me at the end of the lesson, with the head Mistress! [The continuation of this, is another embarassing moment, so you post some, then I will continue mine!]

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote