View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:54 PM   #15
Hello202
Distinguished Member

World First day of the cruise!!

Finally on the cruise!!! Alex and I flew and it was succesful. I packed my vibratorin my carry on and brought my check ins. Alex brought his stuff. Honeslty, I had to put some of the toys in his bag because I had a lot of girl shit in mine. Anyways, the flight there was so hot. We weren’t allowed to join the mile high club, it was only a 2 hour flight really. I also brought in clithespins. I wore leggings, sneakers (at an airport need to be comfy) and thong, and a white shirt with a bra. After going through security, we ate lunch. Alex felt very mean at the time so he made me stuff the toy in my pussy right when we passed through security. During lunch he controlled the vibrations on the remote. It was pure hell to try to eat. My pants were so wet as we finished lunch. I was so embarrased that I wiped my juices with my sweater. I nearly came at lunch, but alex is such a fucking teaser. He knows how much I hate teasing. Anyways, i had to pee after so he said that I should put the pins on my nipples then, since it was almost boarding time. My nipples were already hard at this point. Plus I had to change into my extra pair of sweats. I was so neevous if people could see my nips were clamped. It was pretty obvious imo, with the tee shirt and all. The bra luckily hid it a bit. Walking with just a thong in sweats made it so hard to keep the vibrator in my hole. Alex decided playing with it was the best way to wait to board. Luckily we were sitting, so it didnt fall, but It was so hard to keep quiet on the verge of cumming. It was like I was itching to get out of my seat. So we finally boarded our flight. And the next two hours were pure torture and yet so much fucking fun.

On the flight it was two seaters and I sat in the window seat with alex by my side.i still had the clips on amd the toy suffed in me. There was no tv sadly, so we watched our downloaded movie from Netflix. And at the most randomest times, at one point when the flight attendent was giving me soda, i nearly came. It was so hard to keep quiet. I edged so many times and alex allowed me to cum finally when we were about to land. When we were leaving the airport, i nearly forgot about my nipples being clamped that when the warm air in florida hit me, they started to hurt again. Alex said i could take them off only during the uber ride to the cruise port. We had our luggage and everything then when we got there, securit shit again, then time passes and the cruise officially began. We didn’t have our lugagge yet, so we only worked with what we had.

We honestly couldn’t even get in the room before I fucking took my clothes off. I was like a bitch in heat wanting her bone. Like i was so fucking horny. We went in our room, and just went straight for the bed. I was so fucking happy as he fucked my holes. Ughhh great way to start the cruise. Anyways, it was time for dinner at this point and We got our lugage so I changed into a flowy skirt, thong, bra and a crop top and heels. I stuffed my raw sore pussy with a dildo this time so he couldn’t make me cum.

So when it is dinner we are assigned a table with 6 other people. They are like our table mates at that restaurant for the rest of the trip it was a family of four and a middle aged couple. We talked and talked amd then I couldn’t help myself but being so close to each other, I couldn’t help but touch alex’s crotch. It was under the dining table but i was so wet just thinking of the trip and what we could do. He put his hand on my crotch and damn was it hot to just keep it there. We couldn’t do anything cause there were people everywhere. So yeah, we ate a lot of food. And then it was do whatever time. There was so much to see, alex and I just walked around, scopped the place for nice spots for dares.

There’s a nice secluded area in the front with minimal traffic but still there’s peopke there at times, there’s a nice bench outlooking the sea. Then our room of course. No balcony but a great window view. Then a couple smoking areas pretty secluded with nice beach chairs. And then on too there’s a pool, a lot of stuff for kids liek rock climbing wall, and basketball court and stuff. There’s a theatre area for movies a mini shopping area, a stage area with comfy ass seats. A dance floor area in the middle of the ship and extra stuff. So since there’s a traffic people almost everywhere. We just thought that our room was where most of the sexy exposing stuff happened.

So it’s night time right now. We just did kareoke, had a few drinks. Met some nice peopel. Possible friend group for the trip. So mow at our room we were tired from the flight then checking out the ship and stuff, so we nearly passed out. I am now reporting naked so I don’t forget what happened today if I reported tomorrow. Hopefully, this was a detailed report, I cannot wait for the dares! Rules! And sexy stuff to follow.

Thank you in advance
The slut

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hello202 for this post: