View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #6
Mieann

I have plenty of ideas. So here goes!

1st one:
Not too sure if they scan your bags at airport, but you are going to get your dildo scanned if you bring that in your carryon. And I hope you are not packing your clothes in your checked bag. Put them in his. Or if you aren't, have him lock yours with his lock.

2nd:
And bring toothpaste! Apply them on your lady bits when you leave house, when you reached the airport, before you enter the departure area, before you enter the waiting zone, before the plane takes off, midway in the trip (as your boyfriend demands) and before the plane lands.

3rd:
Your Master will write explicitly what is he going to do to you in the cruise, how does he wants the pleasure to be, et cetera on a piece of paper, sealed in an envelope which he will pass it to you during the flight. Read it and I hope this serves as prelude to your sex adventure. Alternatively, he can record an audio and makes you listen to them in the plane.

As for you, it's the same! You are to write explicitly how you crave for him, how much you will want him to fuck you, how rough you wished he can be, et cetera. You get the idea, right? Likewise, you can record it in audio and makes him listen to your voice. Be sexy and slutty!

4th:
So, since you are bring toys and a carry on bag, if it is possible, empty everything on his and only put toys, condoms, pills, tissues on the carry on bag after you landed. Simply because you are a slut. I just hope there isn't any bag check when boarding the cruise. But it's so humiliating if it happens.

5th:
This is pretty extreme so I'm not sure if it going to work for you. But I'll post it anyway. In the cruise, there's buffet right? You will serve him well. You dislikes clothing control... but if I may, I will like to suggest wearing high-waist shorts that has a waist button, sleeveless dress tee and insert a butt plug in you secretly. Bra/undies if you like, but you will not be wearing them for long. Bring along 2 bullet vibrator, tapes and scissors if you need to cut the tape. He will not be looking at what the buffet has to offer. Instead you will. And you will prepare a 5-course meal for him. It is up to you on the menu, but here's what's you do.

After giving him the first dish, please don't start eating yet. You will visit the toilet and remove your bra and undies. Put them in your bag. Go back and enjoy your first dish and don't forget to show him that.

Now for the second dish. Just before you go, pull up your dress tee and unzip the zippers or buttons except the waist one. Use your bag to cover up when doing it. Yes, right where you are seated. That will drive him crazy. When done, pass the bag to his lap, grabbing his mighty dick and off you go to serve him the second dish.

Finishing up the second dish, serve him the third dish and do nothing. Just eat until you are halfway done. Visit the ladies and remove your shorts. I hope your lady bits are glistering too. If you are, wipe it with your shorts! Keep them in your bag until you are back seated. Pretend that you are looking for something and pass him the shorts. Finish up your meal and pass him your bag again. But before going off, use your nails to tickle his neck. Where the shaved hair is.

Serve him the fourth dish and visit the toilet for the last time. Tape 2 bullet vibrators to your nipples. Tape the wire and control to your body too. Turn them on, loud enough that you hear, but soft enough that nobody else's can hear them. There, lovely! Get back to sit and when seated, signal him to look at you and pull your dress tee so he can see the popping things. If you are super daring and wet, wipe yourself with your tee so you see a little wet patch there.

And finally the fifth dish. I really hope it is desserts. Go for white stuff like vanilla ice cream. As you eat, do your best to be to tease him. Play the spoon with your tongue, lick the ice cream. Oh and I hope you are sharing the ice cream with him. I hope that drives him crazy that he brings you to the room. Surprise surprise! You have been wearing a butt plug all along that he does not know.

I hope he fucked you crazy.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote