View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #41
uzaho

Chapter 10

“Umm. Truth?”

Cindy cocked her head slightly at the uncertain answer.

“Truth! I want a truth!”

Sighing, almost disappointed, Cindy postured up as she thought of a question. Her hands remained affixed to Becky’s wrists.

“Fine. Truth... What didn’t you tell me about last night?”

Becky’s eyes opened wide. “What?”

“You heard me! I think you did more than you’ve said. So fess up!”

The restrained girl wasn’t really in a position to argue. But she also didn’t want to admit out loud to some of the things she had done. When doing that stuff with friends its easy to explain it all away as having a few laughs. But when you do it by yourself it’s because you really want to. Cindy already thought some of the things she had admitted to were weird. Adding further details wasn’t likely to change that.

“Well... what do you mean?” asked Becky as naively as possible.

Cindy leaned in again playfully. “What do you mean what do I mean?”

“I mean... I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“The truth!” Cindy yelled, bouncing against her friend’s body. She played with Becky’s arms, sliding them from side to side across the covers. “Or we could just ask Kyle...”

“No!” Becky pushed against her friend but Cindy held fast, having little difficulty keeping her in place. Becky’s lower half slipped a few more inches off the bed with her writhing which brought her nightie up a few inches higher. “Okay, okay. Umm...” Becky flexed her brain, trying to come up a morsel of truth that might satisfy Cindy’s curiosity. “Kyle... saw me naked. In the hall.”

“Really?! Why were you naked in the hallway?”

“Because stupid Lucas stole my towel,” pouted Becky.

Cindy paused. “Wait... why were you walking around in a towel?”

Filtering out as much detail as necessary, Becky quickly ran her story through her head.

“The guys were playing a game where they hit each other in the crotch, an-”

“What?!?”

“AND” continued Becky, “Kyle told me to kick Lucas when he wasn’t looking but I’d just had a bath and after I did it Luc tried to steal my towel and then I had to run away naked.”

“And...” began Cindy, trying to put the pieces together. “They were all doing this in the hallway?”

Becky pushed weakly against Cindy’s restraint. “No, in the living room.”

“So then when did Kyle see you in the hallway?”

“Right after.”

“So he was waiting in the hallway?”

“No. He was in the living room.”

“So he ran after you?”

“Sorta.”

“And you were still running away?”

Becky swallowed hard. “Yes?”

Shaking her head, a smiling Cindy peeked over her shoulder towards Becky’s bare crotch. “Consider this your forfeit Becks.”

“No, wai-”

“KYLE?! HEY KYLE! YOUR SISTER NEEDS YOU!”

Becky’s mouth dropped. She wanted to scream and yet also didn’t want to draw any more attention. Instead she bucked as hard as she could against her friend, turning her into a cowgirl on a bull. And yet her best wasn’t good enough. Cindy still managed to stay on top of her.

“You didn’t tell the truth! But from the sounds of things I bet your brother’s memory will be really good after getting another look at your privates!”

Becky drew a deep breath.

“I stopped in the hallway because I wanted to listen to the boys but then he walked into the hallway carrying my towel and I could have covered up but didn’t because then I kinda wanted him to see me so I let him look then went back to my room and I masturbated for so long and it was so so SO good and that’s when he came in wearing my panties...”

Astounded, Cindy let go of Becky’s wrists and stared down at her in minor shock. “What? You wanted t-”

Her train of thought was cut short as the door handle to the bedroom began to turn. Becky was no longer held in place but Cindy was still sitting on top of her. She opted for the fastest escape route and slid down between Cindy’s legs. When her upper half of her body met her lower half on the floor she found herself crumpled on the carpet without her nightie. But she was out of time. Becky launched her body at the now halfway open door, slamming it shut in her brother’s face.

“OW! Becky! What the hell?”

“Go away!” she yelled, leaning her nude form into her door, her brother mere inches away.

“What?! Why did you need me?”

“I... it’s nothing. I’m fine.”

“Great. Well thanks for interrupting our game.”

Cindy quipped back, “Thanks for interrupting ours, too!”

“Cindy!” Becky whispered,fearful of continuing the conversation. But Kyle didn’t respond further.

After a few more tense seconds Becky relaxed long enough to realize she was standing butt naked in front of her friend! Cindy sat sniggering to herself, Becky’s nightie in hand.

“You need some crazy motivation before your reflexes to kick in!” taunted Cindy.

Covering herself as best she could with her hands, Becky shuffled back to her bed and snatched her nightie away from her friend. She turned around so she could put it on only to feel a sharp slap on her butt.

“EEE! Heeey!” whined Becky, swatting behind her and walking further away.

Cindy rolled onto her side laughing aloud. She was thoroughly amused by the scene she had just witnessed, not to mention the admission she had just received. “Oh my god Becky! That was hilarious! But I don’t understand you sometimes! You say you wanted your brother to see you naked yesterday, but you don’t want him to see you today? I just don’t get it. And... did you say you were masturbating to your brother? AND that he caught you?!”

Having slipped into her nightie once more, Becky was trying to get her hair in order. The messy crimson streaks falling into her face needed to be properly tamed, but a ponytail would do for now.

“I don’t think I said that... not exactly. But it doesn’t matter! Your turn HAS to be over now! So unless I pick truth again I’m not saying ANYthing else!”

Cindy raised her hands defensively. “Okay! Okay. But if it matters at all, I believe you.”

Becky wasn’t sure if she should feel grateful or ashamed. It didn’t really matter. Cindy knew about her newest, dirtiest, and darkest secret. It was a shame she couldn’t keep such a secret for very long. And yet part of Becky felt better after admitting it, after saying it out loud.

“Aren’t you going to ask me something?” sang Cindy from across the room.

“Of course!” replied Becky. She bounded back to her bed eager to continue their game. It wasn’t every day she got to play this! “So what will it be? Truth... or dare?”

“Dare! But!” started Cindy, “Only if it involves the boys!”

Becky paused. She couldn’t keep from smiling. She always liked Cindy. They thought a lot alike, at least some of the time. And although the thought of parading around in front of her brother was still a little terrifying after last night, a small part of her still wanted to. Becky moved closer to her friend.

“Are you sure? I could be really mean. I mean, I won’t be - at least not yet - but I could be!”

“Geez, just dare me already!” Cindy exclaimed, giving Becky a lighthearted shove.

Becky chewed her fingernail trying to think up something seemingly easy for her friend to start with.

“OH! Okay! You need to do a handstand for 10 whole seconds in the living room!”

Becky squirmed happily, proud of herself for coming up with something that, on the surface, was fairly tame. Becky was still mostly flat but Cindy was up to an A-cup now. And her loose-fitting top wouldn’t be able to cover much if she was upside down!

Cindy meanwhile just nodded her head. “Cool! Let’s do this!”

Grabbing her friend by the wrist, Cindy dragged Becky from her bedroom. The two of them hung off each other as they walked, but the moment they began to race forward into the rest of the house Becky suddenly regretted not getting dressed. She had nothing on her back besides her nightie. With a room full of rough-housing boys that was a dangerous position to be in. But there wasn’t much she could do about that now. She wanted to see the looks on the boys faces when they saw her friend topless!

“Hey!” Cindy shouted as they burst out into the living room, trying to grab everyone’s attention. “We wanted to show you something!”

Cindy let go of Becky’s wrist as they rounded the couch. Becky quickly stopped, backing up a few steps to stay safely behind the largest piece of furniture in the room. Of course it was also the couch that Kyle was sitting on. She did her best to ignore him even though she stood little more than an arm’s length away.

Overall the boys were a bit dishevelled themselves which made Becky feel less awkward with what she was wearing. It wasn’t quite noon yet but Kyle’s sleepover had no intention of going anywhere other than that living room.

“Hi Cindy,” Oliver politely stated, but they all continued on with their video game.

“Can you pause?” asked Cindy. “It will only take a minute to show you.”

After some hums and haws and a few groans, it was Chris who finally paused it to ask, “Show us what?”

Cindy parked herself right in their field of view in front of the TV. “Oh, just this.”

She gracefully leaned forward and kicked herself up onto her hands. Her legs quickly rose into the air, rotating until they were pointed at the ceiling. Unfortunately for her they didn’t stop there. Her legs continued the rest of the way around until she landed flat on the floor with a thud.

“TIMMMBERRRR!!!!” Mitch yelled, causing the room to point and laugh at the attention seeker.

“That wasn’t it!” griped Cindy, reddening in the face and struggling to her feet. “Becks! Come help me!”

Becky slowly walked out to center stage in front of the boys.

“Help hold me up if I fall,” whispered Cindy.

Becky nodded, standing to one side as Cindy readied herself for another attempt. The girl looked more determined this time, taking it much more seriously, and made a few strategic practice kicks before going for the real deal. Her second attempt was better but she still began to falter almost as soon as she started, unable to get all the way up. Becky quickly rushed forward to her rescue, lightly securing her friends legs and keeping her balanced.

The first thing Becky did was look down, only to be disappointed. Cindy’s shirt was bearing a small patch of her stomach but not much else. It only took a moment to realize Cindy had tucked her shirt into the back of her shorts, helping to keep it in place.

A startling gust of air under her nightie shocked her. Readjusting her gaze at Becky’s face it was clear that Cindy was able to see right up Becky’s nightgown! Not only that, she was blowing up at her exposed crotch! Perhaps she was just breathing heavy, but Becky couldn’t be sure. In any case, Becky immediately seeked her vengeance. She slipped down Cindy’s body and pulled the girl’s top straight down off her head and down her arms to the floor. Becky’s second wave of disappointment hit when she noticed Cindy’s bright white bra. But the boys didn’t seem to mind. Nervous chuckles were shared as Becky shot back up in time to grab her friends legs, not only to help her from falling but to keep her in place!

“Becky!”

Now that the show had REALLY started, Becky began to count out loud to remind Cindy why they were there. She might not have been counting at full speed, but she was at least counting! “...3... 2... 1... zero!”

Becky then released Cindy’s legs allowing the nearly topless girl to finally crumple to the floor. She then stepped back, watching Cindy frantically pull her top back over her head.

“That wasn’t fair!” said Cindy.

Chris eyed up Becky with a grin on his face. “So is it your turn now?”

But Becky didn’t have time to respond. Cindy was already in attack mode, pushing herself into motion from the carpet. Becky ran around the couch and dashed out of the room in a giggle fit, making sure to hold her nightie down the entire run back to her room. Of course, Cindy was right behind her. Becky ran around her bed while Cindy closed the door to the bedroom.

“That wasn’t part of the dare!”

“Sure it was! In my head.” Becky replied. “But in my head you weren’t wearing a bra!”

Cindy looked angry, but she was smiling as she clambered onto the bed. She clearly wasn’t as upset as she was making out to be. “Oh, is that how it’s gonna be?”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote