Thread: Fiction: Caged In
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

*Okay, so this was supposed to be posted yesterday, however after going over what was written, this girl decided that she did not like what she had and set about editing which resulted in a redo of practically the entire part. So apologies.

This chapter will contain non consensual whipping/flogging. While this girl will not be entering into the realm of rape within this story she does plan to include other non consensual aspects of BDSM throughout.

If this is not your thing, please skip this part.

Also, thank you to all who have private messaged with praise, suggestions, feedback and constructive critcism. This girl welcomes all, the harsher the better, even.*

Hallie stood alone, in the very room that she had only just escaped from several minutes before. Her breathing was ragged, her heart hammering loudly to its own beat and she could not stop a single tear from escaping and dripping down her cheek.

She had been so close to freedom, only to have it cruelly snatched away and her hopes once again dashed. She had been literally hauled and thrown back into this room and as her captor once more slammed the door behind her, this time she had heard a perceptible click, informing her that she was now locked in.

She had originally wondered why she had not been restrained once more, until realizing shortly after being locked into the room that there was no need for it any longer. There was no way she was strong enough to break the door and she had absolutely nothing with her that would allow her to pick the lock. She was literally caged in.

She had no longer been left in darkness, the light that had earlier dazed her continued to flood the small room and she took the opportunity to gaze around.

She realized within seconds that there were no windows, and the room itself was incredibly tiny, it had probably been originally designed as a box room.
She felt herself beginning to hyper-ventilate as she realized just how trapped she was, and while she had earlier been able to think at least semi clearly on formulating an escape, all she now felt was despair welling up in her, drenching her with the intensity of it.

Another tear escaped and before she could stop herself they were flowing silently yet freely.
Fear and distress grabbed hold of her with an iron grip and she allowed herself the tears instead of fighting them back.

She had no idea how long she cried, or exactly when she had slowly curled herself up on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest. However when she heard the unmistakable sound of the door being unlocked she was instantly on her feet.

She wiped her eyes hurriedly. She'd be damned if she would show that she was terrified!

Her captor entered the room and leaned against the wall, slowly studying her.
Hallie took the opportunity to do the same. She stared at him, desperately trying to recognize him. How did he know her? She certainly didn't recognize the man standing before her.

Silence stretched between them as their eyes met and neither made a move nor sound.

After what felt like an eternity to her, he finally spoke.

"You'll be punished for trying to run, Hallie."

He uttered these words so simply, so void of any emotion, that Hallie was simply stunned.
It took a moment for her brain to process them before she began to back away. She had only gotten a couple of steps before she felt her back press against the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She whispered, her voice catching.

He crossed the room and slapped her hard.

"You just don't listen, do you? I have already told you to be quiet and not speak unless spoken to. You do not get to ask questions. Is that clear?"

Hallie made no reply, her only response was to glare at him.
He sighed.

"Are you stupid? That was a question for you to answer, or wasn't it clear enough? Is that understood?"

Fearing another blow, she nodded, her eyes never leaving his.

"Good." Was his only response. "Now strip."

Hallie's eyes widened as she began to shake her head in vain.

"I will not, you absolute bastard! " She had finally found her voice again, only as she saw the anger flare once more in his eyes, she realized that was probably the worst thing she could have said to him.

He was on her quicker than she had thought possible and with one swift motion he had ripped the flimsy nightgown from her and tossed it to the side.
She immediately tried to cover herself with her hands , only to be dealt another blow that sent her head reeling.

"No. I want to see you."

Literally fearing for her life, she forced her hands back down by her sides, allowing his eyes to roam up and down her body.
He took longer than was necessary and she found herself flushing and her eyes dropping to the ground. Her modesty gone, she no longer cared about anything other than making it out of there.

His voice snapped her back to reality.

"Turn around."

Her head snapped up and she gazed at him. After a couple of seconds he repeated his order.

"I'm waiting. You really don't want to make this any worse."

The veiled threat was enough to override her defiance and she spun quickly.
The seconds ticked by and she began to wonder what the hell he was doing.
She slowly turned her head, hoping to see what he was doing, just as the first agonizing blow landed across her back. She jumped, simultaneously letting out a scream before she felt his hand on the small of her back firmly putting her back into place.

He let loose another blow.

"I'd really hoped not to do this. I'd hoped you would be willing the first time this happened." He said casually, as another blow landed.
Hallie made no response. Tears streamed from her eyes and her back felt like it was on fire. Stars began to dance in front of her eyes as he continued.

"But you had to be stupid, didn't you? You had to try and run, even after I warned you that it was in your best interest to follow orders."

Another series of strokes landed, all in quick succession, and this time Hallie collapsed, blinded by pain, to the floor.

He made no move to stop the assault, only silently continued, leaving welts across her back, and finally landing several on her front when she attempted to curl up in order to protect herself.

She could feel her skin bruising, the marks forming and the burning starting, and yet he still kept at it.

He began to speak again as he aimed another blow, only she never heard the rest of his sentence. When the blow connected, she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness and finally she felt no more.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote