Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 05:46 AM   #9
Onherknees

Chapter 9

The afternoon was every bit as tortuous as the morning as Hayley continued to toy with the vibe almost constantly. She kept it on a low setting thankfully so although the vibrations consistently kept Lexi on the brink she never did slip over into orgasm, managing to hold it off as difficult as that was.

When the bell rings for the end of the school day Lexi breathes a massive sigh of relief. She’s made it, she’s made it through the whole day without cumming and multiple times she had thought she wouldn’t make it. As she packs up her belongings Hayley approaches along with Tasha.

“7 O’clock at mine,” states Tasha.

“Please can I just go home. I’ve suffered all day, please can I just go home now?” Lexi asks.

“Hmm let me think for a moment,” says Hayley as her and Tasha look at one another in mock contemplation before both of them say in unison.

“No”

As she’s left alone, Lexi begins to wonder what is in store for her tonight. If they could make her suffer like this at school, imagine what they might have in store for her once they get her in private.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote