Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
OK,.. for my pet:

Hard game / Big offense: 200 credits to spend
Well, .... lets make it harder.. only 175 credits to spend

- 1 hour (-250 credits)
- Naked (-30 credits)
- In a small closet (-30 credits)
- only water (+10 credits) (i left the bread out)
- No toilet, no diapers, no washing (+50 credits)
- Tie your hands behind your back (+10 credits)
- Stuff some underwear in your mouth (+20 credits)
- Wear socks on your hands (+10 credits)
- Put earplugs in (+10 credits)
- Get fucked by a dildo for at least 5% of the total time (+25 credits)
The dildo must be anal, using your sucktioncup anal dildo

Make sure your not bored, take with you:
- nope, nothing.. you can be bored.

(you can take your phone for the alarm but not use it for anything else)

How nice
I served my time... thanks for an excellent dare. Here is my report;

I wanted to remove a shelf from my wardrobe, before I started, but I decided it wouldn't be much of a challenge if I did. So I left it. I am quite small, so I did have some room to move around and change positions. It left me with a space that was too small to sit up straight in, or stretch my legs. I could only lean back against one wall bent over, or get on my knees and keep my head down.

I started by sticking my anal dildo to one of the sides of the closet, lubed up and ready to go. I got my phone, set it for 62 minutes and got in. When I closed the door, everything went dark. I put in my ear plugs, got on my knees, naked, stuffed my used panties in my mouth, put socks around my hands and cuffed them behind my back. It was dark, silent and cramped. I wasn't allowed to do anything for entertainment and I realiased I was in for a long, uncomfortable wait. One hour...

I decided to use the dildo; I had to do at least 3 minutes of fucking to do. I couldn't open my phone to see the time (it's locked by a fingerprint scanner) so I just counted to 60, 3 times. It was quite a struggle to get the dildo in... manoeuvring into the right position. I'm glad no one was watching .
The fucking was exhausting to do, stuck on my knees in a very awkward position, so I tried to sit down. I bumped my head into the shelf above me several times. Eventually, I managed. If I slid my butt over to the other side, I could slide down and lean back against the side of the wardrobe. The dildo was poking me the whole time . After a while, this got boring and uncomfortable, so I got back on my knees again. I decided to do some more fucking to pass the time. Plus, it's a very pleasant feeling. I almost edged, a couple of times, but it was difficult. Eventually, I just gave up and made myself as comfortable as possible (not) and waited for so long... finally, the alarm went off and I was free.

It made me very horny, especially since Sir is now talking about using the closet as a pet cage...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: