View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 06:28 AM   #34
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
Yeah, it really is hot for some reason!
You should write a story about that! I guess, you have your first two readers right here.

If you allow further questions...
-I wonder, is it more arousing, if you do it with two teddies at a time?
-Let's say you are so horny that rubbing it over your body is enough.. do you get naked or is even just putting it under your shirt enough to get you going?
-Or what if you win a huge teddy at a fun fair? Would it turn you on, carrying it around, thinking of what you might do with it when back at home?
-I read about girls using a strap-on dildo on a big teddy bear, would that be an option for you, too?

Mhh, here it is 4am now... I'll go to bed, but with a nice and hot fantasy!
Read you tomorrow.

A story huh? That's an interesting idea, actually. If anyone were to write about that I guess I'd be the perfect candidate.

Sure, I don't mind! Thanks for your interest.

-Yes, it's more arousing if I use two. It's difficult to orgasm that way but it teases me, forces me to control myself, and feels amazing.

-Depends. I usually get naked, but there are times where I don't even have to lose the clothes, rubbing is enough.

-Definitely! I won a big bear at Chuck E. Cheese's not too long ago and all I could think about was how it would feel. That's why I picked it out over any of the other things they had on display.

-Now that last one I have never done. But that's an awesome idea, wouldn't mind trying it!
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote