Thread: Fiction: my cousin story
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 11:44 PM   #4
damon fredman

Default Continue

Been a while
Check out my other story called the school nurse.
On with the story.

A week later Autumn had come to my house because hers and my parents were going to have a day to them selfs. I had to watch her and my brother (which wasn't hard). Autumn suggested that we play a roleplay game. I said "ya me and autumn could be the parents and u can be our child Tyler" (my little brother). We all played our parts and when we got to the bedtime part in our roleplay we sent Tyler to his bedroom for 6 minutes. When he was gone we went to my room and started making out. I took off her shirt and unstrapped her bra. She had a long skirt on she she pulled that up and showed me she had no panies on. I started licking her pussy when the timer went off for day. We quickly got clothes back on and went back to the living room and told Tyler he had to go to school. He went outside to play on our swing set. Then I said I will call u in when school is done. Then autumn grabbed the front of my pants and unbuttoned them releasing my hard cock. She started sucking my cock and then I took my cock and started rubbing my cock on her panties. Then I took them off and put my dick in her pussy. "Autumn I'm gonna cum" I stoped ramming her and she sucked my cock and I came all in her mouth. She swallowed it all and giggled. We got dressed and called Tyler in. For 2 more hours we roleplay and then she had to go home

TO BE CONTINUED
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote